Ipswich keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich keeper

Did anybody notice at the end on saturday he mde a few hand claping and pointing gestures towards the r block and the lower sections. not sure if he knew someone or appreciated the support from us to the team. Was a bit strange...anybody shed any light on this!

I mentioned it to a mate and wondered why? Maybe he is an R's fan? (Doubtful) maybe it's his superstition? Or he's just a nice lad or got confused?
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Body turrets?

Comment

Swap with Murphy?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

ERM

ERM for those of you that havent stood in the r block you wouild be very surprised at the crescendo of noise that does get created thats why im so against the development of the x block

you have got to realise that if you are talking about the last three sections of the loft and the ellerslie you are talking about two thousand singers

when kevi keegan said that loftus road can out sing the liverpools loft,he was really talkling about the magic corner

THAT GOALKEEPER WAS GIVING RESPECT TO A FANTASTIC VOCAL EVENT WELL DONE THE LADS OF R BLOCK
          and a special thankyou to the creator of the magic corner.....................JM..................ALL MY LOVE FROM COLNEL CARROTS
          Last edited by qprted; 20-08-2013, 10:25 AM.
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

oh where the Q block where the Q block where the Q block loftus road...............................
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              oh where the Q block where the Q block where the Q block loftus road...............................
              Where's the Q Block?????? Why, don't you know?

Comment

Thanks for being my Dyslexic spell checker Tw I don't know what I would do with out you !
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

by the way tw I know you were only having a laugh but sometimes I lose it over the spelling thing have a nice day.

Comment

yes

yes spelling mistakes are a true show of being a proper londoner if you see someone who can spell hes obsviously not one of the pat gilhoolie gang so keep them bad grammerd threads comming

anyone who can spell is a brentford fan only those nerds know how to spell
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      by the way tw I know you were only having a laugh but sometimes I lose it over the spelling thing have a nice day.
                      True, I was only having a laugh with you mate......I call it banter, like most here like banter.... that's all it is.
                      ....and you too!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        yes spelling mistakes are a true show of being a proper londoner if you see someone who can spell hes obsviously not one of the pat gilhoolie gang so keep them bad grammerd threads comming

Oh sh 1t...........my spelling is ****ing immaculate....

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post

Gang?!!!!! Oh grow up, real playground stuff!

Comment

Working...
                          X