Awful games on tv today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful games on tv today

What a load of pony the football today Palarce and Hull must be odds on for the drop, who in their right mind decided to show these games, must be the worst games I've seen on a Sunday.

tbf the palace spurs game was watchable and at least olly has a go, the hull game well I didn't even bother
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If it weren't for the fact that those teams are English, you'd be forgiven for thinking you were watching some dull SPL game.

Games so one-sided, they deserve a better description than just simply....Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        What a load of pony the football today Palarce and Hull must be odds on for the drop, who in their right mind decided to show these games, must be the worst games I've seen on a Sunday.
        But a £50 double on Spurs and Chelsea, just to try and inject some enthusiasm into watching the pile of dross, will get about £110 back, so not too shabby. Still farking boring though.

Comment

That's the prem for you.....cant believe some people still lament our relegation from that pile of bore! The champs is where the proper and competitive games are! Shame the holy grail is to get back up there.

Comment

Just think the premiership is dull, similar to watching England.
            Every so often you might be lucky and get a good game (again like England) but on the whole too sanitised and just not raw or genuinely exciting.
            Carling cup and other cup games seem to be a more entertaining view on tv.
            The millions spent on advertising plus pundits/commentators and news outlets repeating how much we missed the premiership and how great it is to have it back blah blah blah...creates a tinsel town hype that lacks any substance.
            For our two years, the two games that I thought for 90 minutes were truly thrilling were the Home and away man city games of the first season apart from that I did spend time looking at my mobile phone which wasn't something I historically did.

Comment

Working...
            X