No announcement yet.

hoilett for charlie adam n crouch????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. And I don't even rate Charlie Adam.

Comment

Been playing well lately but would rip their arm off for £10m...fark crouch and adam

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        Most people thought he was dogsh1t last season and after a few decent games against moderate opposition all of a sudden he's Ryan Giggs... Hilarious as many on here referred to him as Junior Toilet.. Now that wasn't because he was a world beater... £7M? No-one on here and I mean NO-ONE would've guessed we'd get half of that so good business if true and we could easily replace him with that sort of dough... Get real folks he ain't all that....
        Each to their own. Personally would rather keep him as he is already showing he is a cut above most opposition we will face this year.

Yes last year he was pony, but then who wasn't? We had numeorus players proven at the top level of football fail at our club. Common denominator? Our club that was seemingly rotten to the core last year. Look at the hype around Hoilett when we were after him - that wasn't because he's a $hit player is it.

I started a thread before the season started saying I reckon he could have a similar (if not quite as big) impact on this league as Tarbs did the year we went up - and that's a view I stand by. Think he will be a big player this year and will have far more impact than either Crouch or Adam, neither of whom I would be too excited to sign tbh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

That's the worse idea I have ever heard!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            That's the worse idea I have ever heard!
            Never thought to risk a fart whilst suffering from the 2 bob bits then?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Never thought to risk a fart whilst suffering from the 2 bob bits then?
              Your'e a fruit cake
              But you're preivious point on Hoilet , it's early days on O'Niell I've seen to many false dawns on 1st showings as you no doubt have , but if he does become the real deal then surely Hoilet is going to have to change his game to work faster with his team mates ie releasing the ball sooner , for me O'Niell seemed to lift the side up into another gear where as team mates seem to have to wait to see Hoilets next move, only my opinion probably wrong tho

Comment

No.
                Hoilett has not lived up to expectations, but for me has potential to be worth more than £7M.

Crouch is worth £2-3M and Adam has done almost sod all at Liverpool or Stoke and is worth less than £3M.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  No.
                  Hoilett has not lived up to expectations, but for me has potential to be worth more than £7M.

Crouch is worth £2-3M and Adam has done almost sod all at Liverpool or Stoke and is worth less than £3M.
                  Some people jib at Crouch but on 2 year deal would be a great deal at this level surely got to be good for 20+ goals

Comment

yep. i'd swap all day long!!

Comment

Working...
                    X