Gabbidon and Delaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabbidon and Delaney

...in starting lineup versus Spurs today for Palace.

Heaven help them.

Interesting!!!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

God have mercy on them
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

And Townsend is on the bench!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Holloway could cause a upset.

Comment

I think Palace are going to get spanked this season, very little Premiership quality in their squad at all and without Zaha they are actually probably a worse side than they were last season!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how they do with Gayle after we were linked with signing him.

Comment

would like to see palace beat Derby's prem points record of less than 11 points....the record we nearly got last season!!!

Comment

Don't write Holloway off. If anyone could keep them up, it's him.

Comment

Without Murray and Zaha there's not a lot left there. The players they've bought in aren't very impressive but there could be a few surprises among them. Think Holloway will keep them in with a chance though.

Comment

well spuds have all the possession but palace remind me of us in the prem...out of depth..........delaney playing hoofball every time n yellowman all pace but no end product! fair play to palace fans though creating a good atmopshere!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I hope Palace do well this season. Completely out of their depth but Ollie will get them battling and always nice to see ex R's on the field. Also my first ever away game when I was about 15, my god what a dump! Got lost on the train network after, good times!

Comment

delaney really is like a rabitt in the headlights!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Is it just me or do others really hate palarse fans - they are such k@@@@

Comment

Yannick Bolasie is a handy player for Palace. Plays a very similar game to Zaha, just 2 or 3 years older. Would love QPR to put a bid in for him, he'd be great in our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X