Nedhum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedhum

Solid as a rock yesterday and as he did up at Huddersfield put his head on everything if it was there to be won and mopped up superbly when Ipswich did get through.

I really think he is going to be a key player this season and our fate come the end of the season could rest on if he stays fit. Shame he was not allowed to cut his teeth at centre back last season under Hughes and Rednapp

Think he has given an 8 out of 10 performance every game so far this season

He just joined my local golf course and had a chat with him the other week, he seemed happy and in a good place mentally which I think is very important for Nedum

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Solid as a rock yesterday and as he did up at Huddersfield put his head on everything if it was there to be won and mopped up superbly when Ipswich did get through.

I really think he is going to be a key player this season and our fate come the end of the season could rest on if he stays fit. Shame he was not allowed to cut his teeth at centre back last season under Hughes and Rednapp

Think he has given an 8 out of 10 performance every game so far this season
      Agree 100% been very good in all games him and Joey been the stand out performers, H.R. Now playing him in his correct position.

Comment

He's a rock. Barton is getting the plaudits (in fairness rightly so, he ha been blinding) but Nedum has been solid every single game, barely even remember him losing the ball. He will be key this season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Very solid. Likes a back pass to Greeno when easier to clear lines though.
          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I knew at the end of last season he would be like a great new signing this season.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Future captain - proving what a top player he can be and I thought he played well in a partnership with Dunne.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                Very solid. Likes a back pass to Greeno when easier to clear lines though.
                Think they are told to try and keep possesion rather than hoofing it away like Hill does.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                  He just joined my local golf course and had a chat with him the other week, he seemed happy and in a good place mentally which I think is very important for Nedum
                  Out of interest which course is that mate?

Comment

Nedum's been outstanding at the back for us, long may that continue.

Comment

I always thought he'd be key this season, so glad he's had a top start & people are saying good things about him
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        I never know whether to take your posts seriously or not Spank - if this is true I am honestly shocked as I didn't have you down as the golfing type mate. Just shows how we stereotype message board posters.

As for Neddy, he is becoming a proper defender and Mr reliable. Just hope he stays off the radar of those poncy Premier league Clubs for the season
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Think they are told to try and keep possesion rather than hoofing it away like Hill does.
                          I get that but was only putting Green under pressure to kick it long anyway!
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Been fantastic all season. Just wish we'd played him at CB since we signed him
                            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

He will be POTY, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                              X