Matthew Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Taylor

I know his name was mentioned a few weeks back, but I don't know if that was just rumour mill or whether we actually made some enquires. I'll probably get shot down for this but I reckon Matty Taylor could be the answer to our problems on the left side. Equally good at left back or left midfield, also very good on set pieces and generally accepted as a good professional. Would be a decent first choice left back and cover for Hoilett when required. Harry has worked with him before and he seems surplus to requirements at West Ham so I doubt we'd have to break the bank.

Now I shall don my tin hat as I await a volley of abuse for suggesting that we sign another over 30!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 18-08-2013, 12:14 PM.

If he's good enough he's young enough.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Not a bad shout at all. Lets be honest a young Traore or a slightly older Taylor? I'd have Taylor all day long over a play acting glass man who struggles to defend.

Comment

Taylor every day of the week . A redknapp kind of player and someone who would give 100% and deadly at set pieces .

Comment

Working...
        X