Sharp or Ebanks Blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp or Ebanks Blake

Do we have to spend a fortune on one of HR's old stalwarts wouldn't one of these two do the job for the required striker

Billy sharp please

Comment

Neither preferably but Sharp if I had to choose.

Comment

Sharp all the day. Ebanks-Blake was good on his days.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          Sharp all the day. Ebanks-Blake was good on his days.
          Ebanks Blake scored 14 last season still only 27 unattached so no fee always looks a bit overweight admittedly

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
            Do we have to spend a fortune on one of HR's old stalwarts wouldn't one of these two do the job for the required striker
            Sorry didnt realise that Ebanks Blake broke his leg last season so won't be fit until October so would only work as a pay as you play similar to the Dunne contract

Comment

Ebanks Blake scored 14 last season still only 27 unattached so no fee always looks a bit overweight admittedly

Did he really get 14 in a relegated side ? That's pretty decent to be fair

Comment

Sorry didnt realise that Ebanks Blake broke his leg last season so won't be fit until October so would only work as a pay as you play similar to the Dunne contract
                Kevin Doyle. In before the end of the window IMO.
                Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

I think we need another AJ type attacker only without the injury problems. Austin never really looked comfortable running the channels the guys a number 9 and should be in the box. As for Sharpe and Ebanks Blake they are both out and out goalscorers and what we want is a player who can link the midfield and attack. I know the fella is a bit old and may be trouble but i'd see Odemwingie as a far better bet or the lad at Leeds we were linked to before. We're not blessed with central midfielders who break into the box or play around the edge of the box so we need that link up player. I stlill think if AJ stays fit and Harry can stop his urges to play Zamora that Austin and AJ could be a very good pairing

Comment

Would prefer Sharp to Ebanks-Blake. Agree we need another player that can run the channels though - Austin is an out and out striker.

Comment

McCormick or grabbon from Bournemouth for me
                      Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Becchio currently kicking his heels at Narwhich, did well for Leeds at this level, could certainly do a job for us.

Comment

Working...
                        X