Ticket information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket information

This is my first season for as long as I can remember that I've not got a season ticket. Tomorrow I'm buying a ticket on the day. Do you have to go to the is office or is there little kiosks?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

depends where you sit mate. Ellerslie you buy outside the gate a little kiosk as you say. If south africa road then there is a much bigger area next to reception where you can buy. Or do it online now mate and you can pick it up in an envolope on south africa road
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Upper loft I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        Upper loft I would like.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Upper loft I would like.
          You need to be a member for upper loft. If you are a member buy online and you can swipe your card at the turnstiles.

Comment

I need two. I'm not a member but old mans got a season ticket. Will get there early and look. I am not paying a booking fee

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
              You need to be a member for upper loft. If you are a member buy online and you can swipe your card at the turnstiles.
              If you are a member and buy two tickets, can you bring somebody in who is not a member? I'm bringing my brother to the Birmingham match but he is not a member. I was able to buy the two tickets in the Upper Loft, no problem.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                If you are a member and buy two tickets, can you bring somebody in who is not a member? I'm bringing my brother to the Birmingham match but he is not a member. I was able to buy the two tickets in the Upper Loft, no problem.
                depends. You aren't supposed to but I bought my mate tickets in the loft with his kid with my membership card. Both didn't support QPR but wanted a local game. I think the box office are pretty laid back and will be helpful

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  depends. You aren't supposed to but I bought my mate tickets in the loft with his kid with my membership card. Both didn't support QPR but wanted a local game. I think the box office are pretty laid back and will be helpful
                  That sounds promising, thanks. I've already got the tickets though (ordered, anyway). Will getting through the turnstile be a problem if you have a ticket but no membership card?
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    That sounds promising, thanks. I've already got the tickets though (ordered, anyway). Will getting through the turnstile be a problem if you have a ticket but no membership card?
                    It certainly wasn't for my mate. They didn't ask him for his. I'd imagine the way they want people to rush through turnstiles these days they just want to scan your ticket. It would slow things up and I just can't see it so you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      It certainly wasn't for my mate. They didn't ask him for his. I'd imagine the way they want people to rush through turnstiles these days they just want to scan your ticket. It would slow things up and I just can't see it so you'll be fine
                      Cheers! I was worried for a moment there.

Comment

No worries

Comment

I need two. I'm not a member but old mans got a season ticket. Will get there early and look. I am not paying a booking fee

I've got 2 spares in the Upper Loft for tomorrow if you're still after them. Mates can't make tomorrow.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                          X