Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Am I alone in getting confused? Do we know who the players we want to get rid off are? Granero was playing last week, three days later he is off to Spain. Holliet is by far our best player so far....yet if Stoke pay 7million, he is gone! We got rid of Mackie, Bothroyd, Campbell and so on....and ended up with up with only 3 strikers......2 of those already a lot have been said about. What are we exactly up to? Do we know the next step?

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    Am I alone in getting confused? Do we know who the players we want to get rid off are? Granero was playing last week, three days later he is off to Spain. Holliet is by far our best player so far....yet if Stoke pay 7million, he is gone! We got rid of Mackie, Bothroyd, Campbell and so on....and ended up with up with only 3 strikers......2 of those already a lot have been said about. What are we exactly up to? Do we know the next step?
    Don't worry, we have many more midfielders coming in.

Comment

It has crossed my mind too. Mbia played all pre season but season kicks off and no where to be seen. Barton never played a pre season game and has been an ever present

Granero started pre season then got bombed from the end of it and missed first two games; played the third then gets loaned out

There appears no sense behind it and on that basis I don't think there is any guarantee even if people are playing now that they will still be here come 1 Sept

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        When you say it like that, it doesn't look very logical does it?

Comment

This doesn`t help: Not so bright - effects of ageing - then heart surgery and probable anoxic brain injury (very common after heart surgery)

Voila

Not only players should undergo medicals

Comment

You are not alone. I have never been a fan of quick fix Rednapp who continues to pick and try to sign players on their past glories and the more I see the more I am worried. Agree with the all above but there is more.

Suk young didn't play last year when we already relegated, why not ? But the again he didn't start against Weds so after several months did Rednapp suddenly realise Traore is not only a poor defender but also a "bad sort" or is he just an extremely bad judge of both a player and his character.

Re Zapata, Rednapp announces he has a good future and could be a big star yet he is not for us, surely he is exactly the sort of player we should be buying.

We appear to have two ageing centre halfs, one of which is injured even though he hasn't played a game yet. However we only seem intent on only buying another ageing midfield player in Parker.

May get shot down for this one but Green worries the life out of me yet the only back up is another thirty plus keeper who has only played a handful of games in the last three or four years or Cesar who probably get his £70,000 a week for sitting at home.

Comment

I'm confused too. How the hell do they get those blue stripes in the tooth paste? Madness I tell ya. Madness.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I'm confused too. How the hell do they get those blue stripes in the tooth paste? Madness I tell ya. Madness.
                That is the genius of TF's marketing for QPR.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X