Julio César still unsure where he'll end up at /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio César still unsure where he'll end up at /merged/

Just looks like he is pricing himself out with his wage demands anywhere.
    We obviously want rid so there's no way he isn't going to be picked above Green.

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Just looks like he is pricing himself out with his wage demands anywhere.
    We obviously want rid so there's no way he isn't going to be picked above Green.
    I think he'll end up leaving right at the very end of the transfer window. He's not willing to lower his wages and i'm sure clubs like Arsenal aren't willing to meet his wage demands just YET. He's away on international duty now so I don't think a transfer will happen this week

Comment

I bet he ends up going out on loan to Arsenal, with us paying a % of his wage.

Comment

I bet he ends up going out on loan to Arsenal, with us paying a % of his wage.
        Possibly. Cesar has made no secret that he loves London life and his family would like to stay. Arsenal probably feel they don't need to rush into anything because no other London club want or can afford him

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
          Possibly. Cesar has made no secret that he loves London life and his family would like to stay. Arsenal probably feel they don't need to rush into anything because no other London club want or can afford him
          I would try and offer him to Spurs as part of a deal to bring Parker to LR.

Comment

I would try and offer him to Spurs as part of a deal to bring Parker to LR.
            That wont happen. Spurs have France's number one in Hugo Lloris. Also, Julio wouldn't settle for a place on the bench in a World Cup year

Comment

Julio César still unsure where he'll end up at

Julio told Brazilian reporters: ''I still belong to Queens Park Rangers. Up until the 30th, a lot can happen. The focus is now on Brazil. I'm looking forward to meeting up my team-mates again.''

link: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...defendera.html

Comment

Go away you silly man. Take your silly football boots with you. You're not wanted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Go away you silly man. Take your silly football boots with you. You're not wanted here.
                  I actually think Cesar was about the only high earner at the club that did ok for us last season. He was brilliant in both games against Chelsea and against Tottenham too. He just had a pathetic back 4 in front of him. But I can understand why he feels the need the leave and why the club want him off the wage bill

Comment

He played alright in some games, but can't stand goalkeepers that showboat with punches or palming it away, when they can actually catch the ball.
                    Wasn't outstanding for us last season yet still gets called up for Brazil.

Actually think he could pick up a wage here and still get picked for Brazil just cos of who he is!!

Comment

I actually think Cesar was about the only high earner at the club that did ok for us last season. He was brilliant in both games against Chelsea and against Tottenham too. He just had a pathetic back 4 in front of him. But I can understand why he feels the need the leave and why the club want him off the wage bill
                      He can't want to leave that much as he has been offered chances at a few big clubs now but he won't buckle down from his wage demands.
                      He must be minted now, from what he has achieved in his past.

Comment

SOD OFF desperate dan.

Comment

He can't want to leave that much as he has been offered chances at a few big clubs now but he won't buckle down from his wage demands.
                          He must be minted now, from what he has achieved in his past.
                          His agent is Kia Joorabchian. There's no way he'll allow Cesar to lower his wage demands

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                            SOD OFF desperate dan.
                            I was shocked when we signed him, as never thought he would join.
                            But it shows now, with him failing to agree moves elsewhere because of money that it looks like he only joined us because of what we offered him.

How many years does he have left on his contract?

Comment

And West Ham away, when he was brilliant. But he was poor too, as Hoop Doggy says. He is one of the best shot stoppers I've seen since Seaman, but a goalie's gotta command his area and deal with crosses, which he consistently failed to do. It's water under the bridge now, but I still think we'd have got something out of that Villa away game if he'd dealt with the ball from which they equalised. Plus he reeks of Hughes, so I want a clean break from all of that awfulness......

Comment

Working...
                              X