Zapata - Deja Vu ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    Bet her spelling is better than yours though!
    Ouch very good

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Ouch very good
      Good man, now that's how to take a bit of banter!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        Good man, now that's how to take a bit of banter!

Nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted banter mate. Never have understood people who can't take what is obviously a joke . Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          A South American player who no one had ever heard about from a Team few have heard of.
          For a ridiculously high fee (£6.4m !) much like Faurlin (£3.5m said GP although it turned out to be only £750k, eventually)
          There's bound to be 3rd party involvement, so I just hope everything is 100% above board.
          Estudiantes aren't exactly an unknown club to be fair. They're one of the biggest clubs in South America. They've won the Copa Libertadores 4 times and they played against Barcelona in the Club World Cup a couple of years back

Comment

If the permit isn't given it will really stink!!
            The lad will have deductions from his wages like us all, he won't be sponging off the state by way of benefits, free house etc.

It would also mean that Napoli or A.Madrid could then jump in and steal him on his way home.
            He will then turn out to be a huge success.

If this deal doesn't go through, I ain't paying paying my Council Tax this month!!!

Comment

Working...
            X