Transfer window excitement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer window excitement

I think i am more excited about who will be leaving us than joining this window.

Who will be the next high profile, high wage earning sponger to leave us. Could it be old glass body Armand?? i can hardly wait for the next reveal!

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    I think i am more excited about who will be leaving us than joining this window.

Who will be the next high profile, high wage earning sponger to leave us. Could it be old glass body Armand?? i can hardly wait for the next reveal!
    Armand Dangerous?

Don't think we'd let him go on a free so somebody would have to want him. Cesar's gotta go too ain't he? I know Harry has just said otherwise in his press conference but I don't see Granero being here too much longer!

Comment

He only has a year left on his contract, so he can go for free at the end of the season anyway, so do not see much point in hanging onto him and paying his wages for another year.

Comment

Says a lot when we can get excited more by who's leaving rather than coming in!

Comment

Much of the pressure to comply with the Financial Fair Play rules must have been reached by now. There is also 2/3 slots left for the 25 man squad so unless a no brainer offer I would expect inbound siginings before more leavers. The overall budget has now been readjusted but squad could look light come deadline day without more newbies.
          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
            Much of the pressure to comply with the Financial Fair Play rules must have been reached by now. There is also 2/3 slots left for the 25 man squad so unless a no brainer offer I would expect inbound siginings before more leavers. The overall budget has now been readjusted but squad could look light come deadline day without more newbies.
            Didn't think there was a 25 squad. Also I think the Club will possibly wait and then take some players on loan once the transfer window is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Didn't think there was a 25 squad. Also I think the Club will possibly wait and then take some players on loan once the transfer window is closed.
              Correct no squad cap in Championship

Comment

Originally posted by The Leveller View Post
                25 man squad?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The club will operate a tight squad for a number of reasons a) Keeping people happy and the chances of playing b) keeping the overall profit and loss within the FFP rules. Large squads wont do any of this and in terms of going up next year just cause more grief. Lets see what they do, but that's my guess at want is going on.

Comment

Now we are in the Champ we can take loans from the Prem and do not have to worry about naming a 25 man squad.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      Now we are in the Champ we can take loans from the Prem and do not have to worry about naming a 25 man squad.
                      True but the club still has to meet the the overall profit and lost rules within the FFP, so the club will not go out on a limb and no guarantee they can get what they want other than other clubs dross, we have been there done that. The point is that at present the squad numbers are still light which is why I expect signings first and that is where the excitement is.

Comment

i like potential signings like this young columbian striker. No lazy highwage has beens

Comment

6.5 m touted as the fee so I'd expect wages to reflect that sort of valuation.

Comment

Working...
                          X