mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mistake

Am I only now beginning to think Hooper may regret going to Norwich were he may end up on the bench more that playing with Norwich having Wolf and getting a never striker coming. But I do believe that he ended up better deal in Austin.

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
    Am I only now beginning to think Hooper may regret going to Norwich were he may end up on the bench more that playing with Norwich having Wolf and getting a never striker coming. But I do believe that he ended up better deal in Austin.
    ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
      ??????????????
      Not regretting it so far as scored twice on his debut in a friendly at weekend.

Comment

It was just watching SSN were all about there record signing Wolf so would thought he be there No1 striker and said never on the way.

Comment

It was just watching SSN were all about there record signing Wolf so would thought he be there No1 striker and said never on the way.
          ? It might be me but the above makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            I thought I was following it but when I finished reading it I had to start again, and now no wiser either....

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              No, not just you! The words are all there, just in the wrong order!

Comment

I've run this through google translator but it came back as no known earth language.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                  I've run this through google translator but it came back as no known earth language.
                  Made me chuckle!

Comment

Thank God it weren't just me...I thought I was losing the ability to read!

Comment

I think they will play 2 up front so I'm sure he will get game time.

He's not gonna get in the England squad anyway unless he goes nuts and bangs in 20 goals by Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        No, not just you! The words are all there, just in the wrong order!
                        Straight away thought of Morecambe & Wise ;

"I'm playing all the right notes—but not necessarily in the right order."

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I tink it is down to Wong grammar

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            I tink it is down to Wong grammar
                            Or class A narcotics?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                              Or class A narcotics?
                              To be fair I thought it was one of the Park clan making his last post while running for a flight

Comment

Working...
                              X