Anton off to turkey again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Absolutely, I think Harry and the board have done a great job of getting players we don't need off the wage bill. I'd still like to see a few more go, in particular Mbia and Granero, but on the whole the squad is in much better shape than I expected it to be for the start of the season!
    Same as that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Same as that mate.
      Great minds and all that Ric!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Great minds and all that Ric!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          back on topic, harry and tony f are doing a superb job in moving on all the trash. just park, salad and mbia to go.

will be chuffed to bits.
          But salad, green salad anyway, seems to be first choice keeper at the mo
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We are getting there getting players out but unfortunatel we wont get them all out we will still be stuck with Greens lump every week and that one is here for the length of his deal wich is an awfull lot of money for what quality you get but a lot of good work so far

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I find this league so funny but we'll sort something out.

Pleased about the news.

Thats great news myu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the lads deserve to get something for all the info that they are willing to give out for our pleasure.

superb work myu. on behalf of the itk competitors and the committee we send you our eternal thanks and gratitude for this gesture too you and the team wartb.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X