Worst striker for QPR of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst striker for QPR of all time?

Since there is a lot of Zamora haters out there (me included) i thought it be fun to find out who people think is the worst striker to put on a Qpr shirt.

I wouldn't say Zamora is although i get the impression some may say so. We have had a few turkeys in our days. Devon 'Bruno' White was mentioned to me once but he was a fan favourite. Maybe not for the right reasons but still loved....ish!! There will be a few players mentioned but i didn't put them down coz didn't play much (which was a good thing). Dominic Iorfa and Alessandro Pellicori
    Here is a list that i think would be in the running

Mike Sheron
    Steve Slade
    Ned Zelic (was he a striker or midfielder. So poor i forgot)
    Rob Hulse
    Mark Hateley
    Stephan Moore
    Eric Sabin

Bad players who wouldn't put in list coz didn't think they were THAT bad but maybe you think differently
    Patrick Agemang
    Marc Naygaard
    Leon Clarke
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Brett Angell
    Last edited by Essexsteve; 07-08-2013, 11:52 AM.
    http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Brett Angell,

Comment

Originally posted by Essexsteve View Post
        Brett Angel,
        Nice!!!
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Brett Angel
          Beat me to it mate . One I the worst I've seen about as mobile as a dead horse

Comment

Sammy kojoe . Dreadful

Comment

Sir Les before we sent him off to Turkey!

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                Since there is a lot of Zamora haters out there (me included) i thought it be fun to find out who people think is the worst striker to put on a Qpr shirt.

I wouldn't say Zamora is although i get the impression some may say so. We have had a few turkeys in our days. Devon 'Bruno' White was mentioned to me once but he was a fan favourite. Maybe not for the right reasons but still loved....ish!! There will be a few players mentioned but i didn't put them down coz didn't play much (which was a good thing). Dominic Iorfa and Alessandro Pellicori
                Here is a list that i think would be in the running

Mike Sheron
                Steve Slade
                Ned Zelic (was he a striker or midfielder. So poor i forgot)
                Rob Hulse
                Mark Hateley
                Stephan Moore
                Eric Sabin

Bad players who wouldn't put in list coz didn't think they were THAT bad but maybe you think differently
                Patrick Agemang
                Marc Naygaard

Leon Clarke
                Did a job for us tbh - Scored goals in fact, some important ones.

Cant really complain with these few.

Someone like Clarke or Angell for me

Comment

Dominic Iorfa early 90's? Boy could he run but I wish someone had of told him the object of the game was to kick the ball out of the stadium...still better than Brett Angell tho!

Comment

Certainly Dominic Iorfa. Mick Walsh was pretty much a dud. Paul McGee and Billy Hamilton flattered to deceive...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Did a job for us tbh - Scored goals in fact, some important ones.

Cant really complain with these few.

Someone like Clarke or Angell for me
                      I thought bad about putting Marc Naygaard in there but his problem was injury. Scores a goal then we dont see him for a month.
                      I was contemplating Nardellio as well!!!

Comment

Dominic Iorfa early 90's? Boy could he run but I wish someone had of told him the object of the game was to kick the ball out of the stadium...still better than Brett Angell tho!
                        Haha. That old chestnut!

Affectionately known as "Dominic Awful" by my Dad and Uncles.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                          I thought bad about putting Marc Naygaard in there but his problem was injury. Scores a goal then we dont see him for a month.
                          I was contemplating Nardellio as well!!!
                          You cant call a player bad for having injuries.

If he was good for us then he wasnt the sh1test striker ever for QPR then.

Dont get me wrong though, he wasnt amazing but neither was QPR back then

Comment

Iorfa for me. I think I have blocked Brett from my memory.

Comment

Someone who hasn't been mentioned is stefan " he'd chase paper bags all day " Moore . Sends shivers down my spine

Comment

Working...
                              X