Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please remember qprted is our spiritual guru...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please remember qprted is our spiritual guru...............

our very own dalai llama and he is the man i believe should be our matchday stadium announcer/mc......not the northern bloke who i think is on homes under the hammer!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

yes

yes yes yes remebe the doddinghurst cuckoo bird
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      our very own dalai llama and he is the man i believe should be our matchday stadium announcer/mc......not the northern bloke who i think is on homes under the hammer!
      Mentally deranged.

Comment

ted ted im gonna organise pilgrimages to the racecourse for your followers akin to those who go to lourdes/mecca and the wailing wall......every sunday at noon you will address your thousands of worshipers from the open roof of your white cortina 1600e and instead of us taking the red wine n bread it will be speckled hen in mixed doner kebab!

Comment

Ted is the daddy of the racecourse,people crowd around and scream he's the messiah.then his mum comes out and says he's a very naughty boy.Teds a charmer,last I heard he become a chiropractor and had to see a bird in hemel!!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

wow vanny do you think he could do something for my sciatic trouble as im on the tamazepam n gin again

Comment

Kin phones facto,knowing ted he starts on the back touches his chiropody magic parting thy feet then doing one little piggy.the phillys can't get enough .manly hands so I'm told

Comment

i had a 'many hands' massage over in chigwell.....well four to be exact from a couple of tiddlies.....not bad for a bullseye!

Comment

Missed the bevvy last Saturday facto,see you met up with young matchu and nw hoops.he's a good looking lad that nw,real ladies man.I'm told I'm a ray Winston lookalike,Essex and Winston could be the f anny magnets that deeps and tdubya could only dream of

Comment

ar vans the bints of west london wouldnt stand a chance old bean....be like plucking feathers from a one footed chicken!

Comment

i had a 'many hands' massage over in chigwell.....well four to be exact from a couple of tiddlies.....not bad for a bullseye!
                      Bullseyes ,those tiddlies charging London prices now.last one I had was holloway rd after a gooner game.done up as dental nurses for a score.marvellous

Comment

fantastic value there vans ...........specially with the outfit thrown in which is normally a decade more!

Comment

Instead of 'come on you super hoopsa', he could shout 'Go and b***k a leg you ugly Zammo'
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

.....can see him now tripping the fat kid up in round the pole or that ridiculous game they did at half time on sat!

Comment

Remember zammo outta grange hill,good boxer years ago.tubby locksmith now.facto do you recall a boxer Andy till,I'm sure Ted knows him

Comment

Working...
                              X