Huddersfied Pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfied Pubs

Never been before, where will we be drinking before/after?

I went with Lone years again when he nearly killed me on about 3 occasions with his driving. Think we had a beer in some sort of working men's club not too far from the ground.

Was my coldest day at football if i remember.!

Comment

Coldest ive ever been at football is Leeds away when we lost 5-1. Also drank in a working mens club. scaffolding mob came in shorts and vests....... That's when i knew i would never be a real man.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Chesterfield away a few years back, think it might have been a Sunday (Pacquette scored a couple IIRC) was by far the coldest game I've ever been to. Genuinely think I may have had an inverted peni$ for part of that game. Arctic stuff.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Chesterfield away a few years back, think it might have been a Sunday (Pacquette scored a couple IIRC) was by far the coldest game I've ever been to. Genuinely think I may have had an inverted peni$ for part of that game. Arctic stuff.
          I would have thought with your build, your pei$ would be always inverted

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
            I would have thought with your build, your pei$ would be always inverted
            Tis the beauty of sporting a 9 incher. Without blood in it.

Comment

Yeah ive heard theres a decent boozer called the gas works or something??

Theres meant to be 3 or 4 decent places for a beer near the station so should be a good day

Comment

The Head of Steam by the station is away fan friendly from what ive heard
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                  Yeah ive heard theres a decent boozer called the gas works or something??

Theres meant to be 3 or 4 decent places for a beer near the station so should be a good day

yeah i mentioned it yesterday old bean....cracking gaff...friendly lot( if i remember it was a ciu 'working mans club'!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Will be having a butchers at this thread about 8am Saturday morning when I'm cracking open me first bottle of Fosters Gold in the back of me pals car joining the M1 so I know where to be headed upon arrival!

By the way, anybody know if there's any bars up there that I might have trouble getting into, what with sporting a full set of railings n all?

Comment

matchu that may be a tad difficult as last time i was there the women had worse teeth than a 200 year old tenon saw!

Comment

I really warn people that it's 1 of the worst places I have been to.

Proper dive essex so I wouldn't plan staying for long up there.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

still not half as bad as burnley!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            still not half as bad as burnley!!!
                            I heard it is a sh1thole so we staying in leeds for the night, that is one of my favourite nights out

Comment

shouldve tried york old chap...quaint cobbled streets n tudor buildings.....bit like billeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky!

Comment

Working...
                              X