Terry Mancini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Mancini

Bumped in to him today at a golf course in Addington.
    We remenisced about his days at Loftus road and when he came on to the pitch in that wig! Also when he mooned at Jim Gregory after a game against Ipswich.
    Spoke about nights at the Golden gloves in Hammersmith which was run by his brothers Alf and Tony.
    Tony sadly passed away a while ago but Terry and the others are still well.
    He looked fit and healthy and we had some good banter about the old days.

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
    We remenisced about his days at Loftus road and when he came on to the pitch in that wig! Also when he mooned at Jim Gregory after a game against Ipswich.
    Spoke about nights at the Golden gloves in Hammersmith which was run by his brothers Alf and Tony.
    I seem to remember a games against Leyton Orient on boxing day 72, we beat them 3-1, I think Henry went in goal and saved a penalty after Phil Parkes was carried off, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Blinding game, fantastic memories and a great player.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
      i was a regular in the gloves for donkeys yrs and go back along way.terry was tonys cousin not brother and alf was tonys dad.i was at tonys funeral he had a great send off.he was a great bloke.

the last i heard of terry he was running the golf club at la manga in spain.

Comment

Terry was a great Hoop in his day and a member of one of our finest teams ever
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Terry was a great Hoop in his day and a member of one of our finest teams ever
          Not sure, but didn't he join Arsenal when Webb & Mclintock were our centre backs for that wonderful season
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I used to clean 'henrys' boots when I was an apprentice at Aldershot Town

Comment

.........ah the old golden gloves..........happy memories of that gaff and some fine conquests of fulham bints that were easy pickings!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What did they change the name of the pub to when they tried the Gastropub idea?

Comment

the old suffolk punch!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yep.it was west londons no.1 pub BITD

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      the old suffolk punch!!
                      Ah yes of course,that was bugging me so thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X