Membership Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Pack

Right, I recieved my season ticket about a week before the game... but I also invested in the optional additional membership because i love my box of cr@p goodies but that has yet to arrive!

has anyone else recieved theirs? Perhaps people with just memberships and no ST?

Originally posted by Adel View Post
    Right, I recieved my season ticket about a week before the game... but I also invested in the optional additional membership because i love my box of cr@p goodies but that has yet to arrive!

has anyone else recieved theirs? Perhaps people with just memberships and no ST?
    I think you get all that stuff if you purchased the membership before the Sheff Weds game
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

^^ I did, i bought the membership pack as an addon when i bought my season ticket months ago!

i want my box of tat!

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
        ^^ I did, i bought the membership pack as an addon when i bought my season ticket months ago!

i want my box of tat!
        It should arrive soon then, if not contact the club and see what they can do about it.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Spoke to boxoffice being sent after 15th August

Comment

I purchased the membership pack about a month back and received it Friday. It was just the card attached to another card talking about the season ahead, no goodies I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
              Spoke to boxoffice being sent after 15th August
              lovely thank you mate!

Comment

before they send you a cr@ppy pack i wish they would check your age first, im not 12 years old save your money rangers and keep it i'd rather have a half price ticket to a game or sumink!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BronxQPR View Post
                  before they send you a cr@ppy pack i wish they would check your age first, im not 12 years old save your money rangers and keep it i'd rather have a half price ticket to a game or sumink!!!
                  Sumink ??????????????

Id swop the pack ,for that Guinness/QPR sticker in the back of your motor
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                  X