Our Strikers .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Strikers .......

Hello from a former (but infrequent) poster who has had to start again as he forgot his user name & password!
    Which is what I have done about last season too!

Hope all at LR today had a great time this afternoon and just wish I could have been there.
    There is something about the Championship and I like it.

Anyway, listened to all of the match on the radio and Andy Johnson sounded as if he worked really hard for us today.
    Bobby Zamora didn't seem to fair so well and possibly missed a chance today.
    Great to hear the cheers when Charlie Austin walked on and I am positive he will score a lot of goals for us, no doubt.

Junior Hoilett also had a good game. Clive Walker said he will cause a lot of trouble for Championship defences this season.

U R'ssssssss

Johnson worked his nuts off, deserved his goal and I hope he stays injury free this season! Zamora didn't look fit at all to me, had his shoulder all taped up and really didn't do too much apart from get mocked by the fans when he finally won a header, which unsurprisingly made him sulk off a bit.

Austin on the other hand looked like a proper target man, strong, laid the ball off well and roughed up the defenders a fair bit, he could have also scored to be fair - Will be good to see him start!

Hoilett looked really dangerous, just a shame he can't seem to finish!

Comment

Working...
    X