Remy not going to the Toon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy not going to the Toon?

Looks like they may well be getting this Gomis?

Where did you see that?

Comment

SSN - http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

Said they had a bid accepted etc... Not sure they will need him as well?!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Looks like they may well be getting this Gomis?
        Pardew is after two strikers so its still possible Remy could go there.

Comment

They just spent 8 million for Gomis (only want to spend 6.5) so not sure if they are going to spend another 8 million for Remy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            They just spent 8 million for Gomis (only want to spend 6.5) so not sure if they are going to spend another 8 million for Remy.
            Lots of cash

Im mainly hoping

Comment

Please let Kinnear in all his football wisdom sort out Darren Bent as the other striker !

Comment

Gomis is poor
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I reckon if Spurs sell Bale, they'll use some of the money to get Remy.

I don't think he'll play tomorrow, I think we're trying to sell him and get as much money as possible, did you hear Harry in the press conference today, he said Remy would get 15-20 goals in the Prem. It's obvious we're trying to sell him.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    I reckon if Spurs sell Bale, they'll use some of the money to get Remy.

I don't think he'll play tomorrow, I think we're trying to sell him and get as much money as possible, did you hear Harry in the press conference today, he said Remy would get 15-20 goals in the Prem. It's obvious we're trying to sell him.
                    We've been down this road so many times. Ask yourself this: you're Daniel Levy. Are you going to buy a player who's got to answer bail next month on a serious allegation?

And if you believe Harry is trying to hawk Remy to other clubs, wouldn't you sense something dodgy is going on? He doesn't need to do the hard sell with Remy. Everyone knows he's good, and Harry is only stating the obvious that he could score 15-20 goals in the prem.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      We've been down this road so many times. Ask yourself this: you're Daniel Levy. Are you going to buy a player who's got to answer bail next month on a serious allegation?

And if you believe Harry is trying to hawk Remy to other clubs, wouldn't you sense something dodgy is going on? He doesn't need to do the hard sell with Remy. Everyone knows he's good, and Harry is only stating the obvious that he could score 15-20 goals in the prem.
                      Well I hope you're right, I would love to see him playing for us this season.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                      X