Team for sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for sat

This board has gone a bit dull this week and with no new signings on the horizon, we can assume anyone that comes in wont play a role on Saturday. So anyway, team predictions?

Green
    Simpson
    Hill
    Nedum
    Yun

SWP
    Henry
    Granero
    Hoilett

AJ
    Zamora

I dont think Dunne, Remy, Traore or Tarbs are fit yet, they will probably be all on the bench alongside Faurlin and hopefully a couple of the EDS lads. Thoughts?

Havent got much of a clue about the Owls in general these days but I hope we can sneak a narrow 2-1 win.

That team seems to be about right to me, maybe Faurlin in for Granero but not sure if Harry would agree! I would settle for a dull game until a last minute winner! A lot like Stoke at home 2 seasons ago!

Comment

Take a 1 - 0 all day long with that team.

Comment

It'll be the same team that started vs Saaaffffend & we will win 2-0 I reckon.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Team Prediction

Knowing our defenders we will probably give away the lead and lose but hey its a new season, new campaign and think we should all start of feeling positive until proven otherwise. Plus this is my first post so have to start with an upbeat prediction. I will predict 3 -1. Sheff Wed cant be that much better than Southend can they??????? :XD:
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

QPR 3 - 1 Sheff Weds
            "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

Team looks about right. Unless we get something done tomorrow anyone coming in will be too late.

QPR 2 - 1 Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                Knowing our defenders we will probably give away the lead and lose but hey its a new season, new campaign and think we should all start of feeling positive until proven otherwise. Plus this is my first post so have to start with an upbeat prediction. I will predict 3 -1. Sheff Wed cant be that much better than Southend can they??????? :XD:
                Welcome to the board voyager.

I also agree with your 3-1 prediction.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Welcome to the board voyager.

I also agree with your 3-1 prediction.

Much appreciated. Great to be on board :drunk:
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Tough game and a 2-1 win. New additions in time for Huddersfield and a better show there but a draw.

Comment

1-1
                      I look especially forward to see how Granero will perform in the CC.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        This board has gone a bit dull this week and with no new signings on the horizon, we can assume anyone that comes in wont play a role on Saturday. So anyway, team predictions?

Green
                        Simpson
                        Hill
                        Nedum
                        Yun

SWP
                        Henry
                        Granero
                        Hoilett

AJ
                        Zamora

I dont think Dunne, Remy, Traore or Tarbs are fit yet, they will probably be all on the bench alongside Faurlin and hopefully a couple of the EDS lads. Thoughts?

Havent got much of a clue about the Owls in general these days but I hope we can sneak a narrow 2-1 win.
                        I think the club are working very hard trying to bring in the right players, it won't be leaked anymore until the signing is complete, and it will come out of the blue.

As soon as our clubs name pops up, players value goes up ten fold, it must be tough for them.

I'd like to see Yun & Remy to start.

I'll go with a 3-1 QPR.

Comment

Pretty much agree with the team - and I predict a 3-1 win.

AJ (who I think will be a Hedier style revelation should he stay fit) with 2 goals and Jr Khazi with the 3rd.

Bobby off on 66 mins with a sore hip.

Adel sitting, sulking, waiting for a +3493 code to ring his phone.

Rob Green to let one through his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            Green
                            Simpson
                            Hill
                            Nedum
                            Yun

SWP
                            Henry
                            Granero
                            Hoilett

AJ
                            Zamora
                            Will be very lucky to finish in the top half of the league with that team and tbh that is the best we have on offer with the squad we got

Last time AJ got more then 10 goals in a season was back in 2006, will get 3-4 goals at most if he plays every game all season

Sad times

Our only hope is if Remy and Taarabt stay
                            Last edited by Dale; 31-07-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

We will take the lead and they will score in the 88th. 1-1
                              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                              X