Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the rejoice in the brats departure thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    On that basis where was this fantastic creativity the last two years???? does he keep it locked away until were in the lower leagues???

Might have helped if he had been creative last season as it could have gone some way to helping us stay up
    Yes which is why we need to keep him...

Comment

Should ask about getting Berbatov in return

Comment

On that basis where was this fantastic creativity the last two years???? does he keep it locked away until were in the lower leagues???

Might have helped if he had been creative last season as it could have gone some way to helping us stay up
        Totally agree with you there mate.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about anyway, the guy dosn't want to play for us anymore, so sell him and get his wages off the books.

1 exceptional season and since then nothing. If fulham are daft enough to come knocking, based on what hes done in the PL then sell up I say

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
          Totally agree with you there mate.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about anyway, the guy dosn't want to play for us anymore, so sell him and get his wages off the books.

1 exceptional season and since then nothing. If fulham are daft enough to come knocking, based on what hes done in the PL then sell up I say
          Yes he is a gamble for PL, but look what he done for us in our championship season ?! Without doubt got us promoted.

Comment

Teams can perform without mavericks, just look at Everton, Stoke, Norwich etc

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Yes he is a gamble for PL, but look what he done for us in our championship season ?! Without doubt got us promoted.
              People harp on about championship season but conveniently forget the season before where he entertained but delivered yes you got it nothing

4 seasons with club shown up in 1 of them not a very good return in my book

And he never got us promoted he played his part there were plenty of other players that pitched in

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Yeah, he did, but he's done nothing since for us.

He was a flop in the top flight, and he dosnt want to play in the championship. He hasn't trained and clearly wants out.

With that in mind what makes anyone think he would produce anything for us this season ?

If he wanted to stay, fine, but he wants to leave.

Comment

Yeah, he did, but he's done nothing since for us.

He was a flop in the top flight, and he dosnt want to play in the championship. He hasn't trained and clearly wants out.

With that in mind what makes anyone think he would produce anything for us this season ?

If he wanted to stay, fine, but he wants to leave.
                  Well said mate. Some people have their heads buried in the sand and have blind loyalty that he will automatically deliver what he did 3 years ago

Comment

Well said mate. Some people have their heads buried in the sand and have blind loyalty that he will automatically deliver what he did 3 years ago
                    The thing is, if he committed to the cause, and knuckled down we all know he would be able to, but then we all know he won't commit and wouldn't knuckle down, as he wants away to Real or Bayern or Foolham

Comment

Lets be honest he won't want to go Fulham, Fulham will never have been anywhere on his career map cause to him the clubs he should be at are Madrid Milan PSG etc but he has been such a flop in top flight unfortunately for him none of the big sides want him and Fulham are therefore the lesser of two evils ie championship football or Fulham

Comment

Always been a fan of his. He's exciting. Frustrating and exciting. Sad to see him go but he was amazing when he had 10 decent players behind him (champ team 10/11) but in the PL we couldn't use him.

Need to rebuild and no place for him. IMO it'll be a sad day when/if he goes...long serving player and some magic moments produce. Means we'll see no more of it, but onwards and upwards

Comment

Lets be honest he won't want to go Fulham, Fulham will never have been anywhere on his career map cause to him the clubs he should be at are Madrid Milan PSG etc but he has been such a flop in top flight unfortunately for him none of the big sides want him and Fulham are therefore the lesser of two evils ie championship football or Fulham
                          Absolutely. He must be quite ****ed off if that's he's only offer

Comment

Absolutely. He must be quite ****ed off if that's he's only offer
                            Cant imagine hes itching to complete the move if honest

Comment

I've never been quite able to make up my mind about Adel.

I certainly enjoyed watching him in the hoops and will be somewhat sad if he leaves.

I have a feeling that he may eventually look back on our promotion season as the high point of his career. Too bad he isn't mature enough to do something about that now, while he still has the chance. And he could do it with us.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                                I've never been quite able to make up my mind about Adel.

I certainly enjoyed watching him in the hoops and will be somewhat sad if he leaves.

I have a feeling that he may eventually look back on our promotion season as the high point of his career. Too bad he isn't mature enough to do something about that now, while he still has the chance. And he could do it with us.
                                Actually a very good summary mate captures my feelings also although wont be overly fussed if he stays or goes. If he stays and plays hope he lives up to the expectations and how well he done last time

Comment

Working...
                                X