Beard on new signings - SSN today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beard on new signings - SSN today

"We are trying to make one or two changes, it is important for us for some players to leave and we are working on that as hard as we are in bringing in one or two players in," Beard told Sky Sports News on 92 Live.

"Harry [Redknapp] has a great history in bringing the right type of player to his clubs and we need players who are going to give 100 per cent for every second of every game and that is what we are focused on and I hope over the next couple of days one or two players will be announced.

It is the first of August, we have a whole month to go and we will do the right deals for club that is most important thing.

Whether players are leaving or players are coming in we are going to make sure that every player that comes to the club is the type of player that gives 100 per cent."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8849971/?

Cant ask for anymore IMO

We moan that it was done wrong, so now they are fixing it.

Henry, Dune and Simpson

1. All Free
    2. All cheaper wages wise
    3. All enjoy and fight for a team

Good start.

Comment

How old is the picture? He's wearing a poppy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        How old is the picture? He's wearing a poppy.

Comment

"It is the first of August, we have a whole month to go and we will do the right deals for club that is most important thing."

True, but why wait so long? the new signings will have missed out on pre season training, matches. and quite importantly...team bonding.
          One thing obvious from last season was the lack of team spirit amongst the players and many of them were players who signed after much of pre-season training matches were done with, including Hoilett, Cesar, Mbia & Granero.

I think Green, Johnson, Park, Nelson & Diakite were signed early enough to particiapte in pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            lets hope we off load the players that aren't great loses.

That's why I wasn't bothered about Mackie, I'd be happy to see Park, M'bia and Jenas off loaded if it means we can afford to keep Remy.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              lets hope we off load the players that aren't great loses.

That's why I wasn't bothered about Mackie, I'd be happy to see Park, M'bia and Jenas off loaded if it means we can afford to keep Remy.
              I wouldnt wanna lose Mbia personally

Comment

Cant ask for anymore IMO

We moan that it was done wrong, so now they are fixing it.

Henry, Dune and Simpson

1. All Free
                2. All cheaper wages wise
                3. All enjoy and fight for a team

Good start.
                True, and I have no major issue with signing these players, although I am a bit sceptical about relying on Dunne to stay fit and would have been happier with younger and fiiter new CB than him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  "It is the first of August, we have a whole month to go and we will do the right deals for club that is most important thing."

True, but why wait so long? the new signings will have missed out on pre season training, matches. and quite importantly...team bonding.
                  One thing obvious from last season was the lack of team spirit amongst the players and many of them were players who signed after much of pre-season training matches were done with, including Hoilett, Cesar, Mbia & Granero.

I think Green, Johnson, Park, Nelson & Diakite were signed early enough to particiapte in pre-season.
                  Diakite came on loan in January and signed in June. He did not figure much in preseason because of "personal problems". Green was here long enough but had a disastrous start. Nelsen signed early but did not take part in preseason because of the Olympics. That only leaves Park and Johnson.

Comment

I wouldnt wanna lose Mbia personally
                    I hope he stays, especially given the lack of signing a replacement for Samba. Mbia could be needed as defensive cover.

Comment

Working...
                    X