Our best players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our best players

Seeing as our best players - Cesar, Remy, Taarabt, Park, Granero, Traore,SWP, Diakite, Barton, Jenas, Mbia etc etc are still with us (Remy is now training and should be in contention for Sat) should Harry play them all?

Firstly to win the game and secondly to put them in the shop window?

Cesar

SWP Mbia Diakite Traore

Park Granero Barton Jenas

Remy Taarabt
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Depends. I don't think Harry's idea of our best players will necessarily match up with yours and mine. It's difficult to judge going on that shambles last season and without having seen the new additions yet ( in a competitive game).

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
      Seeing as our best players - Cesar, Remy, Taarabt, Park, Granero, Traore,SWP, Diakite, Barton, Jenas, Mbia etc etc are still with us (Remy is now training and should be in contention for Sat) should Harry play them all?

Firstly to win the game and secondly to put them in the shop window?

Cesar

SWP Mbia Diakite Traore

Park Granero Barton Jenas

Remy Taarabt
      Best players? Are you having a laugh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Best players? Are you having a laugh?
        yes! But some on here think so, seriously though, on paper and individually they are the best we have
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

How are you going to play Diakite. Nobody knows where he is? Not even sure the Cesar is back in the country. Has anybody seen him? Taarabt has not be training and is obviously not fit. Park not sure what is happening to him.

The other players should be ok and I am sure that Harry is going to play the three players that have come in during this transfer period.

Comment

fairplay to you for getting pissed on a weeknight

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
              fairplay to you for getting pissed on a weeknight

Comment

My veterans Sunday team would light up that back 4..... Imagine the penalties the two loons at centre half would give away???

Comment

SWP as a fullback? Diakite and Mbia as centre backs (down to 9 men after 10 mins)

Comment

Working...
                  X