Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost of R's replica shirts.... Anyone else think that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Grow up and realise you look like a plum wearing one. Leave them to the 11 dopes on the pitch and nippers up to the age of 12.
    You have a point but if they follow that advice they'll be left behind for away games if they travel on the official coach.

Wearing a replica shirt is like the special handshake for getting on board the fun bus, although not that I would know ;)
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

all kits are pieces of tat, the main image being some company logo like Wonga.com , not worth any more that 25 quid

Comment

only the training tops I wear.

Comment

I've got the 1982 cup final replica shirt and its a blinder without any sponsors . Don't see the point of getting another one . Don't wear it to games though only to work after a win . It hasn't been out for a while

Comment

I've only got the rugby shirt. Practical and looks the dogs IMO. No logos, just the badge.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
              £54.99 is an outrageous price or am I alone here?
              If it's got that new club badge on it I wouldn't pay £5.49 for it, never mind over £50!

Looking forward to next year when I can actually consider this again.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

got a couple old ones and the guiness replica one, only wear them if im playing football/going to the gym or just for a quick beer in the local

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                  got a couple old ones and the guiness replica one, only wear them if im playing football/going to the gym or just for a quick beer in the local
                  so whenever you go out then :=):

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    Quality made garments that last over twenty years ( i should know I have over 40 in my loft!!) so I guess £45-£50 a piece isn't too bad. What else do we buy/wear lasts as long?
                    I agree that they are usually great quality & rarely lose colour or shape. so if you compare the price with some other kind of brand name t-shirt, they are not really poor value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      If it's got that new club badge on it I wouldn't pay £5.49 for it, never mind over £50!

That's a very good reason for not buying one.

I won't be buying one until they get rid of that badge.

Comment

Previous lotto ones were made in Albania , i will buy one after christmas when the price comes down !

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

Seems an odd thing to not buy a QPR shirt because of the QPR badge.

Hope you like the next one....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Seems an odd thing to not buy a QPR shirt because of the QPR badge.

Hope you like the next one....
                            There seem to be a number of fans who still don't like the current badge or maybe it's what it stands for and the links to who commissioned it..... I wonder how that bloated orange walrus is these days....

Comment

I do like the New Kits but my washing machine seems to hate the Lotto Shirts.
                              Can wash any of old shirts and are still fine after all these years, but the Lotto ones only last a few months before the crest and lotto badge start peeling away!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X