QPR v Sheffield Wenesday in LIVE internationally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Sheffield Wenesday in LIVE internationally

Just checked programmes schedule at Al-Jazeera who have been boradcasting the Championship for many years. They will stream the Sheffield Wednesday game. Happy day. So it should be stream in other countries!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

It´s on telly here in Norway!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Championship streams

Hi fellow hoops!

After a few years of passively visiting this forum I decided to get involved

I moved to munich last year, which is great but the thing I miss most is the hoops! (I had a season ticket for over 10 years - luckily my dad still has two so can still go to the occasional game when back home!)

Anyway reason for posting is that for me the biggest disappointment in last years relegation was that I wouldn't be able to watch every game through streams, however not sure if anyone else has seen this but stadium astro will be showing the Wednesday game, so hopefully there will be a stream! http://www.stadiumastro.com/TVSchedule.aspx?ch=811

Hopefully this will be a common occurrence and the one upside if our mercenary squad is that many of the names are known outside of England making qpr games more attractive for foreign broadcasters!

Anyway any other hoops in munich get in touch!

Come on you super hoopsa!

Comment

Tony fernades is trying to get all our games streamed either on ustream or a Malaysian network.

Comment

That would be amazing! Can see why some get a tad miffed with his tweeting etc. but what other owner would go to such lengths for the fans!

Comment

I think it's great plus it means revenue incoming.

The more people watch us, the more they will start to like us and become fans.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Comment

Welcome to the board Munich_hoop and thanks for providing the link.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This is really good news, means this season there should be streams
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                X