Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

david bardsley............tremendous..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david bardsley............tremendous..........

been watching some old clips ,as cant get on xhamster, and boy that chap was a fairly tidy right back!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    been watching some old clips ,as cant get on xhamster, and boy that chap was a fairly tidy right back!!!
    Him at RB and Clive Wilson at LB with Macca in the middle with Peacock. that was a proper defence.

Comment

Yep, top man as well.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Hahah just seen your post TW, my old man always said about DB, proper footballer....great lad

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Hahah just seen your post TW, my old man always said about DB, proper footballer....great lad
          Best rangers right back after David clement
          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Correct ...................................... only thing that ruins the memories for me was he is a dead ringer for my ex father in law ! :rage:
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

great crosser of the ball onto sir les's head............my days,as lones would say, most of ours now cant cross the road!

Comment

He is in charge of the academy in Orlando called QPR USA Academy.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/10...ey-587788.aspx

Comment

Bardsley had the perfect partnership with Impey as well. both knew when to attach and when to drop back and cover each other. What a team that was.

Comment

yes and for me donald howe a very underated r's boss!

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                      He was mate, and also as others have said too, good crosser & good link up with Impey.

Do I remember right, did he also used to have a good dig on him? I'm sure I remember him slamming in a free kick or 2 that had been laid off to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X