why i belive austin is better than hooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i belive austin is better than hooper

lets be honest hear folks you could play factomondo in the scottish l;erague and he would score 40 goals a season,hes completely untried at the top division
    most of hoopers goals tend to be acomplished by his amazing positional sense,and his ability to be part of the team

austin although also untried at the top has a fantastic abilty in the air,he is also faster than hooper and trickier,hes got that clive allen desire to score all the time he wants to win,hes a natural born entertainer a bit like stan bowles in that department

he loves attention he needs to have his name sung all through the game,he will love qpr and qpr will love him,no more miss it zamora,no more man of glass johnson

WE HAVE A NEW STANLY BOWLES ONCE MORE WE CAN FRIGHTEN TEAMS WHO COME TO LOFTUS ROAD,WITH ZAMORA UP FRONT ONLY THE [PIDGEONS ARE FRIGHTENED IN CASE ONE OF HIS RIDICULOUS SHOTS,KILLS ONE OF THEM,WELCOME ON BOARD CHARLIE BOY WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    lets be honest hear folks you could play factomondo in the scottish l;erague and he would score 40 goals a season,hes completely untried at the top division
    most of hoopers goals tend to be acomplished by his amazing positional sense,and his ability to be part of the team

austin although also untried at the top has a fantastic abilty in the air,he is also faster than hooper and trickier,hes got that clive allen desire to score all the time he wants to win,hes a natural born entertainer a bit like stan bowles in that department

he loves attention he needs to have his name sung all through the game,he will love qpr and qpr will love him,no more miss it zamora,no more man of glass johnson

WE HAVE A NEW STANLY BOWLES ONCE MORE WE CAN FRIGHTEN TEAMS WHO COME TO LOFTUS ROAD,WITH ZAMORA UP FRONT ONLY THE [PIDGEONS ARE FRIGHTENED IN CASE ONE OF HIS RIDICULOUS SHOTS,KILLS ONE OF THEM,WELCOME ON BOARD CHARLIE BOY WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE
    And remember it was Ted who wanted us to sign Jordan Rhodes about 18 months ago.

Comment

I read in twitter today that we have not suubmitted any bid for Austin. Not sure If true.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

thinkin you've been on the charlie ted!

Comment

how much is a gram these days!
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think Facto would spend more time buying hot cross buns.

Comment

Austin is even more untried at a high level than Hooper.

I have rated Austin since he was scoring for Swindon 4 seasons ago and hope that QPR can stop messing about and put in an acceptable offer before another club does.

Comment

when you

when you observe hoopers game hes clinical,lethal,methodical,

but he does lack one massive thing

THAT IS DESIRE,AUSTIN HAS DESIRE,THE SAME SORT OF DESIRE THAT MADE BOWLES A HOUSEHOLD NAME,THE SAME SORT OF DESIRE THAT MADE RODNEY MARSH,WE NEED TO GO AND GET AUSTIN NOW

More...

Comment

Clutching at straws here. Hooper has proved he can lead the line and score goals in the champions league. Austin's credentials cant touch this!

I do rate Austin and think he would do well for us, but in no way are him and hooper in the same league.

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Charlie-Austin
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

no im not

no im not clutching at straws you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

people are human beings,some personalities for one ereason or another just cant settle into a new team
                      STEVE WICKS WAS BRILLIANT FOR US BUT HE COULDNT PLAY WELL FOR ANYBODY ELSE
                      GRANERO LAST SEASON WAS ABSOLUTE ****
                      MBIA L;AST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                      PARK LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                      SWP LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                      FERDINAND LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                      all these above are the same as hooper they are zero personalitied
                      introverted whimps
                      hooper will only get ten goals next seasopn for norwich hes ****
                      THE REASON WHY AUSTIN IS SUPERRCALERFRAGERLISTIC IS BECAUSE HES A MASSIVE PERSONALITY,HES ANOTHER STAN BOWLES

More...

Comment

no im not clutching at straws you obviously have no idea what you are talking about

people are human beings,some personalities for one ereason or another just cant settle into a new team
                        STEVE WICKS WAS BRILLIANT FOR US BUT HE COULDNT PLAY WELL FOR ANYBODY ELSE
                        GRANERO LAST SEASON WAS ABSOLUTE ****
                        MBIA L;AST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                        PARK LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                        SWP LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                        FERDINAND LAST SEASON ABSOLUTE ****
                        all these above are the same as hooper they are zero personalitied
                        introverted whimps
                        hooper will only get ten goals next seasopn for norwich hes ****
                        THE REASON WHY AUSTIN IS SUPERRCALERFRAGERLISTIC IS BECAUSE HES A MASSIVE PERSONALITY,HES ANOTHER STAN BOWLES
                        Hes a coke head who cant pass a medical! i live how hooper was the best thing since sliced bread, but since he didnt sign for us, hes now sh!t. Im not arguing Austin will score goals for us....i just think Hooper would have scored a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                          Clutching at straws here. Hooper has proved he can lead the line and score goals in the champions league. Austin's credentials cant touch this!

I do rate Austin and think he would do well for us, but in no way are him and hooper in the same league.
                          Can Hooper lead the line ? what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as that type of player a goal scorer yes ,
                          On the other hand the clips I've seen of Austin he seems more likely to do that job ,I'm not saying one is better than the other but imo Austin looks better suited to the championship he looks more a center forward than an outright striker

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                            Can Hooper lead the line ? what I've seen of him he doesn't strike me as that type of player a goal scorer yes ,
                            On the other hand the clips I've seen of Austin he seems more likely to do that job ,I'm not saying one is better than the other but imo Austin looks better suited to the championship he looks more a center forward than an outright striker
                            I thought the exact same, and tbf i am basing my judgement on seeing hooper in the champions league. I rate the scottish prem as an equal standard to the championship and having to watch a fair few of their games last year, Hooper has a good touch and can lead the line. Of course if we are simply going to lump balls in the air in his general direction, then hooper wouldnt have been our man. I dont doubt Austin can score us goals, he has already proved that at this level, im just saying for a guy who has proven himself on a bigger stage, i would have prefered Hooper.

Comment

I'm amazed people still post and get away with rumours about him being an alleged coke head. It dates back a few years to when an embittered fan of a former club put it out there and then retracted it. In the years since, I am not aware of any further allegations and certainly never any proof. Professional footballers get tested as we know and they get found out if they are users. It does eventually catch up with you if you are a regular and habitual user. So, have I missed something in the last couple of years that puts the meat on these particular bones? If not, can I suggest we are not the "fans" that sully the reputation of a player without due cause? Or am I just being too damn liberal.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X