Qpr v sheff weds - limited availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr v sheff weds - limited availability

Less than 400 tickets remain for season opener ...

THERE are fewer than 400 tickets left for QPR’s Sky Bet Championship opener against Sheffield Wednesday this weekend.

The R’s kick-off the 2013/14 season at Loftus Road on Saturday, 3rd August when the Owls visit W12 and the first match of the season is heading for a sell-out.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/29...ZVmjCg7GxwI.99

Funny that - some on here were adament that we wouldn't be getting more than 13k for it...
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'll believe it when i see it

Comment

Good bet for a win vs Wednesday imo, and prob good results for the rest of the month too. they had excellent results during the last transfer window in January too - Harry should petition the FA to keep the transfer window open all year.

Comment

well i think thats a jolly good show from our fans.....couldnt imagine the thameside t i t s selling out if they were relegated!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Only x block in ellerslie left if you want 2 seats together , better turnout than some prem games last season !!

Comment

Getting excited now!

Comment

jolly good show chaps n chapess's...........loyal supporters!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  jolly good show chaps n chapess's...........loyal supporters!
                  You there Saturday Facto me old mucker?

Comment

Big old club the owls, some probably reminiscing the early 90s when this would have been a proper top flight fixture, didn't Sinton go to them. Reckon the odd London owl has got a cheeky seat in the home end.
                    Really looking forward to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      You there Saturday Facto me old mucker?

yes indeed mathew....me n facto jnr(the younger) will be in attendance and in the freshly repainted blue n white british queen ....come say hello old bean n i'll stand you a bitter shandy!

Comment

Well done everybody!

Real team, real fans, who show up whatever division we are in.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          yes indeed mathew....me n facto jnr(the younger) will be in attendance and in the freshly repainted blue n white british queen ....come say hello old bean n i'll stand you a bitter shandy!
                          Good man. Yea will do - I should be in the BQ from about 1ish. Will be wearing me leopard print Crocs so should be easy enough to spot (no pun intended).

Comment

i'll be n full cravat n smoking jacket old bean....do like to look dapper on opening day!

Comment

Working...
                            X