Mbia wants to put nightmare season behind him and stick with Rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia wants to put nightmare season behind him and stick with Rs

His manager is not sure – but Stephane Mbia claims he is ready to stick it out in the Championship with QPR.

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2aQPNBzox

This thread could get interesting....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Id love to keep him. Think he would be a real asset in the championship. Im still undecided where his best postion is though.

People need to give this lad a bit of a break, we didnt get relegated based on one foul he committied outside the box!

Comment

Let's give him another chance!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Would be happy for him to stay. Think we have to remember that last season will have been disappointing to say the least for the players as well, even allowing for their wages, and I suspect there were some knee jerk reactions to that which would naturally include getting as far away from Loftus Road as possible. Wouldn't surprise me if players like him and Granero, having had time to recover (and not having secured moves away), are ready to give things a real go this coming season. Potentially they could play in a team at the right end of the division, winning games (we can but pray) and putting right last season's debacle.

Mbia sometimes does a wonderfully convincing impression of a headless chicken but has at times looked good. He can also play at back and we are looking a little short there still should injuries kick in.

One of those players who, for me at least, will be starting this season with a clean slate and an open mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
            Id love to keep him. Think he would be a real asset in the championship. Im still undecided where his best postion is though.

People need to give this lad a bit of a break, we didnt get relegated based on one foul he committied outside the box!
            No that's right tricky.. and lets just forget about all those misplaced passes.

This is more to do with no interest in the bloke.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

More then good enough for the Champ, would be happy if he stays

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                No that's right tricky.. and lets just forget about all those misplaced passes.

This is more to do with no interest in the bloke.
                Fair comment, but for me he is still a quality player and has a lot to offer. Im still 100% sure he wasnt quite certain what club he was joining untill he got here though. Saw the $$$ and agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post

This. CB is his position IMO.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he hits form & keeps a good attitude he could be massive for us. very happy with that statement. hope its true.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                      If he hits form & keeps a good attitude he could be massive for us. very happy with that statement. hope its true.

Well, if we are going to give joey another chance then why not hexagon head too!

We just need to get rid of granero and salad and park and offer a new contract to furlain. will be happy with that.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I know it's not saying much but he pretty much monstered the entire Southend team on Friday night when he came on.
                        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Had moments of brilliance, like Fulham away despite the loss he put in a man of the match performance for me... And let's not forget he was the one that provided remy the pass for that brilliant goal against Wigan where we all thought we where staying up

I don't think it's his performances that have affected his relationship with the fans as much as the twitter incident, but I'd be willing to overlook it if he can get that big malteser head of his on the end of more corners this season!

Comment

Fair enough Mbia. If you keep battling i 'll give you a clean slate
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

People remember the Wigan foul but forget earlier in the game, his breakaway for Remys amazing goal. Top quality stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X