Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway

Been reading this morning he's very frustrated with lack of signings so far. Finding it hard to get deals over the line. Sounds familiar. Any way said thought he had a player signed this week but apparently there now signing for someone else? Just got me thinking is it Carlton cole and us as they were close (sky's words) and our price has come right in from 14-1?? Only saying like. 😊

It's a shame he isnt silly enough to take premier league experienced pro's like Barton, Ferdinand, Traore etc off our hands

Comment

I hope we do not sign Carlton Cole. As cr@p as Zamora.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
        Been reading this morning he's very frustrated with lack of signings so far. Finding it hard to get deals over the line. Sounds familiar. Any way said thought he had a player signed this week but apparently there now signing for someone else? Just got me thinking is it Carlton cole and us as they were close (sky's words) and our price has come right in from 14-1?? Only saying like. ��
        Could be Obemwingie because they were close to signing him apparently.

I read that a lot of Clubs are having the same problem, even in the Premiership.

Managers identify players, players (or their agents) ask for ridiculous wages and Clubs say no.
        Last edited by jmelanie; 28-07-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

See, not just at QPR......happens to loads of other clubs, getting deals over the line etc etc......par for the course, although many believe it only happens here.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            See, not just at QPR......happens to loads of other clubs, getting deals over the line etc etc......par for the course, although many believe it only happens here.
            I am sure Arsenal have the same problem!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I am sure Arsenal have the same problem!
              As I said Yousef, many clubs have this issue......look currently at the more high profile ones...Fabregas to Utd, Bale to Real......Arsenal more or less had signed Higuain and now hes gone to Napoli.....and these are the ones we can read about as they are high profile......must happen all the time in the lower leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                Been reading this morning he's very frustrated with lack of signings so far. Finding it hard to get deals over the line. Sounds familiar. Any way said thought he had a player signed this week but apparently there now signing for someone else? Just got me thinking is it Carlton cole and us as they were close (sky's words) and our price has come right in from 14-1?? Only saying like. ��
                he had the same problems getting players to join Blackpool when they went up too.

QPR would have had problems as well whichis why they offered stupid wages to entice the mercenaries.

Comment

In my local paper Friday it said he had made offers to about 40 strikers! And that's with them in the prem!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    In my local paper Friday it said he had made offers to about 40 strikers! And that's with them in the prem!
                    Yes but it is Crystal Palace, c'mon who'd only want one season in the prem and be landed with them ****s for another couple of years ??

Comment

Working...
                    X