• Show
Clear All

• Newcastle want Remy on loan

Sky
    Kept the faith!

Remy will want the move QPR won't.

Keep him.

Comment

On the face of it, no thanks. But what are they offering us for his services?
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Seems pointless for us.

Comment

Will boil down to £ I guess. They might offer a big loan fee & pay majority of his wages. Board might want to recoup.

Comment

Harry doesn't want to let anyone go on loan either.

Comment

50/50 - If he increases in value & all his wages covered; then it'd be a good but if business loaning him out for a season. Then again he is known for injuries so it could be a disaster.

Comment

I suggested this a few months ago, we could take Gosling and a few others off them on perms, Williamson is another?
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Harry doesn't want to let anyone go on loan either.
                  He says a lot!!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

All this loan lark pi$$es me off. Tell the Geordie's to fark off. If they want him, stump up the cash. If not, he's ours.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      All this loan lark pi$$es me off. Tell the Geordie's to fark off. If they want him, stump up the cash. If not, he's ours.

Exactly...

What good is it loaning him out, then sticking him back in our team if we do get promoted.

Back too square one again if we do that...

Sell him at a very good price/profit.

At the end of the day, if he does really wanna go, let him.

Austin will score goals for fun, as will someone like Rhodes. Go buy them...

Fresh, hungry and happy faces.

Not rapey ones who like the quick buck....

..... Sorry Rapey was harsh, I love Remy really!

Comment

Cant see him going anywhere until we have a replacement,Hooper may have changed that but for now no chance,he will be in the team/bench against Wednesday !!

Comment

Wont happen! not on loan anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I think a loan could be a good deal, especially if Remy doesnt want to play Championship football and they pay a £1M loan fee + all his wages.

If he does well, his value will increase and QPR can sell if, if as seems likely (without any decent strikers) QPR do not win promotion and QPR can sell him next summer for a profit.

Imagine if he has a season like Benteke what his value will be in the Summer of 2014; £15-18M (less than Benteke because Remy is older and will only have 2 years left on his deal).

Comment

i remember when we were all unhappy that remy had a buy-out fee for this summer's window that meant we couldn't get the 'real' price for him and the best solution would be to loan him out for a year. now it's sell or nothing.

honestly not sure he'll be so effective in the championship (reckon he'll get kicked way too much) and i'm not sure we can afford his wages.

Comment

Working...
                              X