All i want is to see remy stay, we dont need another forward as long as remy stays. Come on rangers
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
I suppose the squad tonight will tell us who is about to depart?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Trouble is A Block, he so far averages about only 30 games a season, we'll need him for the vast majority of our 48 games this season.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
-
-
Zamora and Johnson should somehow be able to manage 9 each.I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
QPR: Green, Simpson, Yun, Hill, Onouha, Granero, Henry, Hoilett, SWP, Zamora, Johnson.
Subs: Mbia, Dunne, Sutherland, Hitchcock, Shariff, Harriman, Lennox.
i guess thats the end of remy and tarbs?Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
Comment