Still think we need.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still think we need.....

A centre back because we've only got Dunne, Ned, Clint and Ehmer, and I don't want Ferdinand near our shirt again.

A LB. I like Traore but he's injury-prone and maybe a suspect temperament. Yun is too inexperienced.

A LM. Apart from Hoilett we may struggle there. Don't think Adel will be back.

Two forwards. There's no way we should be thinking about BZ and AJ being major players for us this season. Both bit-part at most. We might end up with Crouch and Austin if the rumours are to be believed.

On the wish list would be Parker and Townsend although unlikely because they're both good enough for the prem.

At RB we have Simpson Young and Harriman. Should be ok there. In centre midfield we have Henry Derry Faurlin and Jenas with possibly M'bia and/or Granero. I get the feeling HR likes both of the latter two.

On the right we've got SWP and Park. Let's try and get Towsend!

Think we've still got a fair bit of work to do in the transfer market.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

What is the difference between the Premiership and Championship regarding rules and regulations. Can we bring in loan for example if somebody is injured. I feel that if the Premiership was not so stringent and we could have bought in a replacement for AJ when he got injured in October and possibly one for Zamora who was obviously not fit, it could have been a different story last season. We had really hard games at the beginning of the season (apart from Swansea which is best forgotten), but we did not play too badly. Then just as we got to the winnable games AJ got injured.

Comment

Working...
    X