Chris Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Wood

Proven Goalscorer at this level. Worth a punt...
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Proven? Half a season at Millwall you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Proven? Half a season at Millwall you mean?
      Wasn't he at Brighton as well ? Good player

Comment

he was on fire at millwall

Comment

Too many loan spells since 2010 when he was with WBA: Barnsley, Brighton, Birmingam, Bristol City, Millwall and joined Leicester in December 2012.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Still no good players in Kuwait,Yousef?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Too many loan spells since 2010 when he was with WBA: Barnsley, Brighton, Birmingam, Bristol City, Millwall and joined Leicester in December 2012.
              Eh?

He's a youngster Yousef, that's what you do with young players, send them on loan to get experience!

Comment

Definitely knocks them in, can't see Leicester selling though.

Comment

41 goals in 136 games, hardly prolific. Decent return granted but we'd have to spend the best part of 2.5-3 million to get him.

Comment

41 goals in 136 games, hardly prolific. Decent return granted but we'd have to spend the best part of 2.5-3 million to get him.
                    He's only 21. 32 in 79 games over the last two seasons at four different clubs. Pretty impressive in my book.

Comment

Scored loads at Millwall, carried it on at Leicester. Not a bad shout to be honest but I cant see Leicester selling him.

Comment

It's a big ask for him to come out of retirement and play for us again.

Besides - I think that Rob Green will do ok in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                          He's only 21. 32 in 79 games over the last two seasons at four different clubs. Pretty impressive in my book.
                          As I said, decent return but he plays for Leicester who aren't short of cash. He'll be on decent wages there and they wouldn't want to sell him to a rival. You'd be talking silly money for him.

Comment

As I said, decent return but he plays for Leicester who aren't short of cash. He'll be on decent wages there and they wouldn't want to sell him to a rival. You'd be talking silly money for him.
                            Leciester looking to shift a few players due to the FFP rules

The ones that are trying to sell are going no where due the high wages they are on

Comment

41 goals in 136 games, hardly prolific. Decent return granted but we'd have to spend the best part of

2.5-3 million to get him.
                              as oppossed to zamoras 96 goals in 4,000,000 games!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X