championship football goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• championship football goals

just checked last years table cardiff scored 72 goals,hull 61,watford 85,palarse 73 at the bottom bristol city 59,wolves,55 and posh 66.just wondered where in your opinion we are going to find the goals to keep us from the bottom part and into the top part.by the way karl henry scored 0 but he did get 8 yellows and 1 red these figures seem pretty consistant with him over the years although in 2007/8 he scored 3 last 6 years 223 games 4 goals.cant see him and derry getting manytowards the 70 odd we need.

QPR will face the same problems they did last season with the current squad and I think QPR will definitely struggle for goals, even more so if Remy leaves or is jailed.

With Taarabt and Mackie also set on leaving, QPR will need to pray and hope that Zamora and Johnson stay fit or that they have young gems on their books like Sutherland, Skapetis and Hitchcock.

I don't expect many goals from defence or midfield either. Faurlin, Henry, Derry, Jenas rarely get on the scoresheet. and what can we expect from defenders, Hill, Dunne score more in thier own net than opponents and just how many can we expect from Simpson and Traore! 1 each would be a decent amount for them.

QPR do still have Hoilett and SWP who might just about chip in with 6 between them!

Without any more attacking signings I predict QPR will score less than 55 goals next season

Comment

Working...
    X