Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Petition, BRING BACK MEL JOHNSON
Collapse
X
-
QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore." -
Clunge, I am sure they get on anyway.
peterg, its getting enough repliesALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
I would welcome him back so dont know how you work that one out!!
You just cant get out of the habit of stirring **** I guessComment
-
QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."Comment
-
Comment
-
I think i may go and post on LFWs for a while
who is this mel bloke?
Comment
-
Still not stickied, hmmm me thinks QBP hands may be tied on this one, my chel$h1t song thread could make way for this very worthy cause could it not?From the Hills of Kerry
To the streets of Free DerryComment
-
For the love of me i dont understand pete's hostillity to this post, is it that Mel might tread on a certain persons toe's, pete proclaims to love and support this club, and when someone comes along who could really get things moving scout wise, and would be a tremendous asset Pete just dont want to know.........really a strange one.They seek him here.................Comment
-
He's only against it as he wouldn't be able to 'claim' he's ITK if GP got canned!!!!
Sticky the post - meant to be a site for all, not just for Pete and his cronies. The people have spoken!!!!Comment
-
If he was allowed to implement a scouting policy (bottom to top), which was introduced with a playing system that every age group played to, in 5-8 years time, QPR would be punching above its weight again. Every year Paladini is in charge of player recruitment = two wasted years in real time.Comment
Comment