four pre season games ........one goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    One Pre Season game left at Southend next week. Does anyone else thing that we are perhaps one or two games short of games we would usually play pre season??

five this pre season fairly sure we have in the past played 6/7 by kick off
    West Ham have played about 5 already and they kick off on 17th August. So yes, I think QPR are a bit behind.
    I think they should have organised more games for the whole squad including the EDS, in the games by mixing up the starting 11 and using less subs in each game.
    The opening game v Sheffield W is going to be a bit like the Bolton and Swansea games where the players looked well off the pace, especially in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
      Zamora does not even jump 75% of the time and his mobility is not what it used to be. He will break down within a matter of weeks. The championship is more physical and faster.
      Agree with that, the guy is crocked and a shadow of the player he used to be. Watched the squad train out here in Dubai in February and it was sad seeing the way they had to nurse Bobby through a training session. Wouldn't be surprised if he hangs the old boots up when his contract expires at the end of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I have to agree with this.

Zamora was a player I used to appreciate because of his work rate and bringing in other players but last season he was dreadful. There is clearly a nasty injury in him because he seems to be playing at 50% but what I found weird is that all was ok and he didn't need to go under the knife. I was hoping he'd have the operation but if it's not needed then that makes me even more concerned.
        Johnson is half decent and is lively. Could do a job dropping down a division but I think a signing like Austin is more important than Hooper but clearly and worryingly harrys a big fan of bobby!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I have to agree with this.

Zamora was a player I used to appreciate because of his work rate and bringing in other players but last season he was dreadful. There is clearly a nasty injury in him because he seems to be playing at 50% but what I found weird is that all was ok and he didn't need to go under the knife. I was hoping he'd have the operation but if it's not needed then that makes me even more concerned.
          Johnson is half decent and is lively. Could do a job dropping down a division but I think a signing like Austin is more important than Hooper but clearly and worryingly harrys a big fan of bobby!
          He's 32 years old and on the last year of his contract. The recuperation from the hip operation that he needs will most likely be 8-10 months. I'm guessing the thinking is nurse him through another season as opposed to putting him through an operation that will virtually retire him!

Comment

We had a player in Helguson that could do all the holding up and ball winning that Bobby is supposed to do plus he could shoot. Worst decision of the lot round that time to sell him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              We had a player in Helguson that could do all the holding up and ball winning that Bobby is supposed to do plus he could shoot. Worst decision of the lot round that time to sell him.
              Exactly... we could do with HH right now.

Please come back for 1 more year.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Exactly... we could do with HH right now.

Please come back for 1 more year.
                hasnt he retired?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

heskey have found his mojo in down under and is banging it in! sign him up!

Comment

Working...
                  X