Tonights line up announced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights line up announced...

Anyone be worried if this was our first team 11 and started the first game of the season?

Bobby, Young and possibly Hill there would cause me concern

Comment

Looks like we've got a peado at left back
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Looks like we've got a peado at left back
        - That made me chuckle.

Personally think its a good start to a good squad/team... but needs improving.

Dunne will be in the first eleven IMO, Suk Young will not be at left back and the front two will not be starting.

Hooper and Remy for a start.

Jenas, Faurlin and Green all missing.

SWP and Hoillet however will be starting regularly I think

Comment

Good test to if suk yun really is up to scratch

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            - That made me chuckle.

Personally think its a good start to a good squad/team... but needs improving.

Dunne will be in the first eleven IMO, Suk Young will not be at left back and the front two will not be starting.

Hooper and Remy for a start.

Jenas, Faurlin and Green all missing.

SWP and Hoillet however will be starting regularly I think
            Hooper and Remy? you that confident on getting one and the other staying? would be a fantastic attack but one or other not both i reckon.

Comment

Zamora and AJ aren't going to do much ffs, Would rather Remy and Mackie up there. 1-0 to them, we ain't going to score lol!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

"QPR twitter: TEAM NEWS: R's quartet Jamie Mackie, Armand Traore, Loic Remy and @StephaneMbia all miss out due to injury. Richard Dunne not yet match fit"
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  "QPR twitter: TEAM NEWS: R's quartet Jamie Mackie, Armand Traore, Loic Remy and @StephaneMbia all miss out due to injury. Richard Dunne not yet match fit"
                  Mbia? injured? not a broken leg is it?

Comment

Armand injured ? Never ! What's the point in taking them if they are ******* injured

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Armand injured ? Never ! What's the point in taking them if they are ******* injured

Another big girls blouse who loves the injury table

Comment

What's the score with Remy. It's starting to **** me off now. He's not been involved in any of the games yet he's gone to Austria on tour. He can't be injured other wise there would be no point going over there with two games in a short period of time.

If we're looking to sign Hooper and Austin then I guess it's bye bye Remy.

As for the team....

I've only seen the Exeter game so far but Suk Young looked out of his depth and that level. Happy with Hill, Neds and Simpson though.

Midfield is decent enough although Hoilett has a lot to prove and as far as SWP is concerned, the sooner we get rid the better. He's been awful performance wise and from reading Warnock's book it confirms what I've always thought of him, a *****!

Johnson and Zamora, don't mind Johnson as he works hard, runs at players and will score goals. Bobby I don't rate one bit and would be glad to see the back of him but don't think he'll do bad at Championship level. I'd be more than happy with Hooper, Austin, Johnson and Zamora as our four strikers going into this season.

Comment

Well that answered my question.

Richard Dunne not yet match fit.....isn't that the whole point!?

Comment

Swap Derry with Faurlin, SWP with Townsend, the 2 crocks up fron for Hooper and Austin then bang bang we have a decent team. Oh yeah and Green for Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              Well that answered my question.

Richard Dunne not yet match fit.....isn't that the whole point!?
                              Exactly! Also this Remy situation is strange, I reckon he's in talks with another club..or we're trying to prepare for life without him, but why bring him then.

Comment

Working...
                              X