Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

qpr promotion clebrations 83 on big match revisted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr promotion clebrations 83 on big match revisted!!!

halcyon halcyon days ...mr jim gregory.....venners....british lads who cared for the club....no jonny foreigner mercenaries or spoiled brats throwing strops n getting on buses.....things will never be the same!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

sometimes i think we are

i loved jim gregory so much and terry venables was by far the greatest manager we ever had,because he brought the youngsters through
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted jim 'mr qpr' gregory was almost in tears and you could see his love for us...he built this club from a ramshackled amatuer outfit to almost champions of england!

Comment

when

when gregory died i read an article on him that described him as a gypsey who could only sign his name with a cross
        so i contacted various members of the gregory family to see if this was true and yes hes related to those geezers who used to have them barrows on king street
        SO I SAY TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON TO ACCUMILATE ALL THOSE MILLIONS AND HE COULDNT EVEN READ OR WRITE
        but venables not taking over the team management of loftus road broke gregorys heart
        as you know facto he wanted venables to own the club,because he knew his health may not last out for ever
        LOVE YOU JIMMY GREGORY LOVE YOU GEEZER
        ME AND FACTO SEND YOU OUR LOVE
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

yes ted im a bit like jim gregory(though i must say a tad more handsome n debonair)...ive done very very well from a poor education at sir christopher wren yet managed to attain a very good business brain and eye for a pound note to be made.....i sponsered grays athletics home kits last season though thats not like owning qpr like jim did!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            halcyon halcyon days ...mr jim gregory.....venners....british lads who cared for the club....no jonny foreigner mercenaries or spoiled brats throwing strops n getting on buses.....things will never be the same!!
            Now this did make me laugh as referring to one of your previous quotes " reminds me of 42 year olds wearing there retro kit whilst looking at there Bob hazel and Warren Neil pics on there wall awaiting the start of the season cos they have naff all to do on a Saturday and haven't had a girlfriend since Blondie "As you seem to know blondie songs and all about 83 im now guessing the only difference to your previous quote is that you have a girlfriend

Comment

a very beautiful/classy one at that scubs old bean.....plus ive lots to do on saturday afternoons when not watching the rangers!

Comment

....i sponsered grays athletics home kits last season though thats not like owning qpr like jim did!
                #######.com?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  when gregory died i read an article on him that described him as a gypsey who could only sign his name with a cross
                  so i contacted various members of the gregory family to see if this was true and yes hes related to those geezers who used to have them barrows on king street
                  SO I SAY TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON TO ACCUMILATE ALL THOSE MILLIONS AND HE COULDNT EVEN READ OR WRITE
                  but venables not taking over the team management of loftus road broke gregorys heart
                  as you know facto he wanted venables to own the club,because he knew his health may not last out for ever
                  LOVE YOU JIMMY GREGORY LOVE YOU GEEZER
                  ME AND FACTO SEND YOU OUR LOVE
                  Your correct that Jim wanted Venners to take over the club even to the point the he either gave or Terry brought shares in the club at some stage, sadly Venners got the call from Barcelona it was to good an oppotunity to miss out on to manage one of the biggest clubs in the world,which probably changed the History of our club? If El Tel would've stayed who knows what might have happened? one thing for sure we were moving in the right direction under him

Comment

.i sponsered grays athletics home kits last season though thats not like owning qpr like jim did!
                    Essex Tarpaulin?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X