Ian Taylor in his Blog on QPR.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Taylor in his Blog on QPR.co.uk

"After an early start at Harlington, the squad arrived at Stansted in good time ahead of our 12.55pm flight to Ljubljana, all this despite one member of staff – who will remain nameless – leaving his passport at home earlier this morning."

Am I clutching at straws here or is there a surprise in store? I'm not implying anything but this does sound a little odd that the player in question hasn't been identified?

That actually says one member of staff - rather than a player: so I think you're reading too much into this one chap.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Staff or player?

Comment

Reading too much into it I think, you don't tell fans which person was stupid enough to leave their passport at home or fans would slate them
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

It was Harry "Me trouble n Strife forgot to pack me passport....fantastic lady just needs an arm round her sometimes, ya know?"

Comment

Could it be the Kit Man?
            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              That actually says one member of staff - rather than a player: so I think you're reading too much into this one chap.
              This.

Imagine it's just a private joke with, say, a physio that just forgot their passport.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                It was Harry "Me trouble n Strife forgot to pack me passport....fantastic lady just needs an arm round her sometimes, ya know?"
                "It was there one minute, had a twitch and it was gone the next. Thought the wife put it in the bag... but turns out the dog took it"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  "It was there one minute, had a twitch and it was gone the next. Thought the wife put it in the bag... but turns out the dog took it"
                  I cant believe he commutes all the way from the south coast...listening to talksport...leaving a sea of devastation behind him as he twitches between lanes. Women giving the bird because they all think he's winking & making kiss gestures with his lips.

Comment

Could be Paul Morrissey as there is no sign of him in any of the videos or pics.

Comment

More than likely just another show of apathy from a player.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Probably didn't want to embarrass the chap. Definitely read to much into this one mate.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          More than likely just another show of apathy from a player.
                          Or perhaps a show of someone forgetting their passport?

This is a group of mainly men going abroad. It's amazing it's only one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Or perhaps a show of someone forgetting their passport?

This is a group of mainly men going abroad. It's amazing it's only one of them.
                            I've never forgot my passport at the sight of a lads holiday, and there has been many. It just doesn't happen.

Comment

People forgetting their passport is very common I come across this often get H/row go to check in then oh bo//ox

Comment

Working...
                              X