Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its meant to be.. He has the word 'Hoop' in his name!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only deal in facts.......i thank you!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i told qpr about hooper/kightley/mclean in 2006

'we are more than happy with our scouting system' was the ludicrous qpr reply...........really.........so were bar ray jones rip.... have they been the last ten years cos i aint seen any!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Facto is ITK; he has been telling us Hooper's signing for 7 years now!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Facto is ITK; he has been telling us Hooper's signing for 7 years now!
          all good things comes to those that wait
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

hooper having medical

JUST RETURNED FOM THE TRAING GROUND,the head groundmen terry hooper has trod on a piece of glass,but should be alright to drive the tractor,i do feel sorry for terry hes just had an ingrowing toenail removed and now this....................poor geezer
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              JUST RETURNED FOM THE TRAING
              GROUND,the head groundmen terry hooper has trod on a piece of glass,but should be alright to drive the tractor,i do feel sorry for terry hes just had an ingrowing toenail removed and now this....................poor geezer

I'm disappointed TED .........

Not a rhyme in sight !

D- must try harder
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Very poor tedward, you'll have to make up for it....if Hooper signs, maybe an ode to gary hooper!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

if

if hooper signs i will jump out of the top window,with a piece of twine wrapped around my testicals it just wont happen lads ive been supporting qpr for too long,we never sign brilliant strikers,we tend to sign ten midfield players,and thats just the way it is

but if signed hooper it would be like all my birthdays all wrapped into one and would guarantee promotion thats for sure

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    if hooper signs i will jump out of the top window,with a piece of twine wrapped around my testicals it just wont happen lads ive been supporting qpr for too long,we never sign brilliant strikers,we tend to sign ten midfield players,and thats just the way it is

but if signed hooper it would be like all my birthdays all wrapped into one and would guarantee promotion thats for sure
                    Jesus Ted,we have to find 10 others to play with him to win promotion

Comment

not

not really we dont need ten more to play with him we needa lion hearted defender,someone like dave webb to play along side clint hill
                      then we need to get rid of granero and park,and let players like fourlin and mbia fire up the midfield,we can do it webbie baby but we do need a lion heart,a desperate dan type player someone who can come up for corners and nick a goal in the 80th minute

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X