This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south koreans are rubbish at football................fact

im sorry bon n co but your'e countrymen stink!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

You lasted long at being positive etc etc

Comment

enoughs enough.....fernandes shirt sell enterprise must cease....the south east asians are not footballers...........ping pong/shuttlec ock n eat the leg off a donkey!

Comment

So thats French Africans and Koreans off our scouting list

Still have Eastern Europe, South & North America and Scandinavia as hunting grounds oh and obviously Great Britain

Comment

Park's not good enough for QPR yet his fans think he's too good for QPR? Makes me angry.

Yun,,,,,,,,,,, I really rate this guy & been vocal about that, but that was nothing short then a poor poor poor game, no confidence.
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            enoughs enough.....fernandes shirt sell enterprise must cease....the south east asians are not footballers...........ping pong/shuttlec ock n eat the leg off a donkey!
            Kim Jong Un is coming for you Facto

Comment

f cuk the moonies i s hit on them co ckeroaches!

Comment

Both poor. Park has won trophies for fun champions league Etc. yet was getting mugged for the ball by Exeter hungry players. Get rid cash in

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  Park's not good enough for QPR yet his fans think he's too good for QPR? Makes me angry.

Yun,,,,,,,,,,, I really rate this guy & been vocal about that, but that was nothing short then a poor poor poor game, no confidence.
                  Not having a dig, what makes you rate him so much? Yun that is.

Comment

What I want to know is: was Yun a Redknapp signing? Did Redknapp go to Fernandes and tell him he wanted him?

Comment

yun 'sucks'..........literally!

Comment

We have some decent players but it's true QPR has the washed up bloke and some **** that shouldn't even be in Europe anyway.

Park has said he enjoys going out on dates with his byrd than scoring goals now. He doesn't care about football nor does he care about QPR. He's trying to transfer out but we all know why he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          Despite very prominent discussions/reminders yesterday as to where the line is drawn on WATRB regarding such statements, irrespective of what the author himself thinks of them, some people prefer to ignore and disrespect our posting rules and some of their fellow-posters. 24-hour ban has been imposed now.
                          My advice is: DON'T start another thread discussing this locked thread, it will only end in more tears.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X