No announcement yet.

Wilson Palacios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Palacious - would welcome him. Bit of a poor man's Nigel de Jong in my eyes, breaks up play very well.

Would prefer to keep Diakite, mind, think he is a gem in the making - provided he can sort whatever it is going on in his head out of course.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 09-07-2013, 10:54 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      No we already have PROVEN INJURY PRONE players: Zamora and Johnson.
      PIPP F.C. it has to be then.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Like Palacious - would welcome him. Bit of a poor man's Nigel de Jong in my eyes, breaks up play very well.

Would prefer to keep Diakite, mind, think he is a gem in the making - provided he can sort whatever it is going on in his head out of course.
        With Matty on this, but I would like to know the real story behind Diakite before making up my mind.

I don't want a player who has issues and don't want one that's not playing any games, it's just a waste of wages.

Comment

Too injury prone to last 46 games !

Comment

Every footballer in existence who takes to a football pitch, is, by definition prone to be injured!!! Fact!

Comment

isn't there an up and coming prospect from anywhere in the world we can have a punt on rather than these old washed up 'names' would rather we got the likes of Harry Forrester from Brentford

Comment

Thread on 606 saying WP given the cold shoulder by Pulls and rated by a Stoke player as the most skillful player in the squad.

Comment

[QUOTE=Yousef;1100603]Proves it is $hit paper talk![/QUOT

Perhaps we want shot of Diakite and know we won't get a fee anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X