Forward Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward Line

Assuming Remy doesnt get sold, who would be the ideal partner for him up top next season?

anyone who consents first!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We should plan for life without Remy. Anybody can come and snatch him anytime between now and the end of the transfer window. My list would include: Billy Sharp, Martyn Waghorn, Peter Odemwingie, Mathan Dyer, Gary Hooper, Rickie Lambert and Luciano Becchio.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        anyone who consents first!!

Very good Facto :-)
        Consent being the word

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          We should plan for life without Remy. Anybody can come and snatch him anytime between now and the end of the transfer window. My list would include: Billy Sharp, Martyn Waghorn, Peter Odemwingie, Mathan Dyer, Gary Hooper, Rickie Lambert and Luciano Becchio.
          do you not think Remy would of gone by now if there wasn't this court case looming. No club will take that chance so not sure I get the angle you're going with. He is the most in demand player in the squad so the fact he's still here says it all.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't think we'll play 2 up top, it'll be him up there on his own and Adel in the free role behind him.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Don't think we'll play 2 up top, it'll be him up there on his own and Adel in the free role behind him.
              Christ if your in the sheffield Wednesday back four you ain't gonna be looking forward to that much !

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Christ if your in the sheffield Wednesday back four you ain't gonna be looking forward to that much !
                Exactly my thoughts Greg, These 2 could tear the championship a new one!
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If they get service and don't have their legs snapped before they get started......but yes I agree

Comment

Working...
                  X