Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possibility of 'NO NEW SIGNINGS'!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possibility of 'NO NEW SIGNINGS'!!!!!!!!

like it or not maybe tf dont wanna spend any more wonga n now looking solely to recuperate as much as poss before saying 'ho sow fu choy'!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

The difference is that there will be discplined signings, maybe 2-3 more only. The focus will be more on triumming the current squad to reduce the wage bill. Hence, I do not expect us to go straight up althought Harry said he targets going up. He has to say so to keep the morale up.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

there will be a few more signings
      it's well publicised we want to reduce the wage bill but not all of the following are going to leave, Park, Hoilett, Taraabt, Granero, Cesar, Remy, Mbia, Boswinga
      we're going to have a decent squad in the champ regardless of new signngs

Comment

i always thought arry liked to do his pre season business early doors?......
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          i bet odemwingie wished he'd known that.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            He has struggled as we needed to sell. That's why he could not bring Wayne Bridge. After offloading Samba, we should expect at least one good striker.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
              i bet odemwingie wished he'd known that.
              I would not be surprised to see him tip up still especially since WBA have got Anelka in

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                there will be a few more signings
                it's well publicised we want to reduce the wage bill but not all of the following are going to leave, Park, Hoilett, Taraabt, Granero, Cesar, Remy, Mbia, Boswinga
                we're going to have a decent squad in the champ regardless of new signngs
                Some of the above will be leaving i.e. Cesar, Granero, Mbia as they have made it clear they want to go and clubs are interested in them, just not meeting their valuations. Sooner or later someone will cave in.

I hope QPR manage to offload Bosingwa because for most of his appearances, he just played as if he couldn't care either way.

The defence is still a very big worry for me though.
                Traore is not a reliable left back as he just doesn't do the basic stuff. i.e. concentrate, marking or clear his lines. Centre backs are a concern too. Hill - is too slow, Onuoha - really don’t know what to make of him as he can be good or bad at times. Ferdinand may do better against Championship strikers, but I doubt it as I think he is on a downward slide and the fans were getting on his back, so can probably do with a transfer.
                Simpson should be a solid signing and can do a dependable job, just like Orr did.

If QPR can keep Remy, Taarabt & Hoilett they could form the basis of a very strong attack.
                Faurlin, Jenas, Derry, Park and perhaps Parker, can form a very solid midfield.

Comment

Im sure we'll be in the transfer market a few times but not splashing stupid money. Would like to see the money from Samba at least invested wisely in players like Billy Sharp, Harry Maguire and a couple of others.

Comment

for some reason we have been jinxed in the centre half position , we dont seem to ever get over the line with a decent signing, alex, dawson, carvalho. Need one or 2 in that position IMHO

Comment

Working...
                    X