QPR Media Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Media Team

Now I actually think that they do a good job with their output and the videos that they put together BUT they don't half play some c rap music in the back ground obviously in my humble opinion

Other then that keep up the good work

Probably due to copyright issues ... yeah right.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

All the music the put on is copyright free so therefore it's very difficult to find anything very good. Personally I don't mind it but to be honest I have most of them on mute anyway if it's not an interview.

Comment

my main issue is the official site, absolute pony.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
          All the music the put on is copyright free so therefore it's very difficult to find anything very good. Personally I don't mind it but to be honest I have most of them on mute anyway if it's not an interview.
          Ive tended to mute recently too unless its an interview never actually thought it was copyright issues perhaps your right I just thought it was a preferential choice

Comment

I agree some of it is proper cheesey stuff.

Comment

The media team do a great job, I think they have been given limits and restraints with the current website which they can do anything about.

The music isnt that bad considering what they can and cant play, but it probably isnt very current.

What would you rather hear?

Comment

One of the pre season videos features The Wildes, the base player Jack is a massive QPR Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                  One of the pre season videos features The Wildes, the base player Jack is a massive QPR Fan.
                  Exactly how big is Jack?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Exactly how big is Jack?
                    Put it this way,he could give you a run for your money

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Put it this way,he could give you a run for your money
                      If he can give any sort of run then he is in far better shape than I am. I start to chafe at the very thought of a brisk walk.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you go on Man Citys official youtube channel their videos are unreal, it seems that is where the media team have got the idea from, just a cheap version.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          If you go on Man Citys official youtube channel their videos are unreal, it seems that is where the media team have got the idea from, just a cheap version.
                          City probably have a massive budget though...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            City probably have a massive budget though...
                            Probably why they are so good. Not knocking the media team because the videos they do are good to watch.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Probably why they are so good. Not knocking the media team because the videos they do are good to watch.
                              Not sure we have a luxury budget, meaning the team is a lot smaller. Probably a little less talent when it comes to photo editing, music rights etc..

I have to agree though, the City videos they do on youtube are epic.

The match day videos are wicked, that and the training.

Comment

Working...
                              X