Glenn Hoddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Hoddle

Just seen an interview on ssn where he's talking about a revolution in coaching and even after the way he left the England job i think the FA need to get him on board now. When Harry goes he'd be my 1st choice to replace him and it'd be great if we could get him in running the new youth set up now. His views on the way English youth football needs to concentrate on technical players and stop playing long ball just to get results is genuinely refreshing.

See the title of this thread and thought he had signed for stoke
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i `m a big Hoddle fan ,loved him as a player and thought he was treated very badly when he was England manager
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i think hoddle is a self obsessed twerp!!

Comment

Originally posted by BronxQPR View Post
          i think hoddle is a self obsessed twerp!!
          There's always one.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            There's always one.

Comment

There was talk of him going back to Southampton.....

But I guess you'd have to have done something really bad in a past life to deserve that !

Comment

Heis a brilliant coach and was the only England coach in the last 20 years who actually looked like he might achieve something. Should never have been sacked and it was to the detriment of the England team.

Many forget he won Le Tounoi against France, Brazil and Italy, gave good young players their chance, such as Scholes, Owen and Beckham, and had it not been for Beckham's moment of madness, who knows what might have happened in France 98.

Comment

hoddle shouldve just kept his 'beliefs' to himself....fantastic player and coach imho.............if ever any one should become england coach again its him,!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

English football in general should take notice of how Soton are developing their players. I think they have had a spanish head of youth coach for years now.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

He should be running English football

Comment

One thing is for sure i don't see or hear anything coming out of the FA that lead me to think they are going to get it right anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X