Green targets England recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green targets England recall

Exclusive: Rob Green says he has put the trauma of last season behind him as he looks to rebuild his career at Loftus Road and break back into the national side

Rob Green is confident he can rebuild his England career ahead of next summer’s World Cup despite being faced with the prospect of Championship football with QPR next season.

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr_2_...call_1_2260951

If he regains a spot in the england squad then it means he has played fantastic for us

I am all for that so bring it on

Comment

I really admire this guy. He had a terrible start, was replaced with Cesar but never complained. Just got on with the job and when he came back, did well. Before he came to the Club Harry said frequently that he admired him, so I think he will be our number one goalkeeper this season.

Comment

delusional comes to mind.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Barton, Bothroyd, Young and SWP amongst others all came out with the same spiel at the start!

The only one that has made this aspiration come true is Cesar, and he looks like hes off!

Comment

Good pro. Treated like sh1t by Hughesless and his cronies, but knuckled down and did his best for us when asked. Looking forward to him being first choice. He'll drop the odd clanger, but rather him than Cesar.

Comment

Not as good as Cesar but much respect goes out to him, I'd be well over the moon if he get's a call up.

Comment

Working...
              X